0- On My Deathbed, All I'll See is You~

I know, I know, it sounds crazy, but it happens to the best of us; falling in love, being friendzoned, then getting hurt. But you can only deny your feelings for so long before it seriously screws you up, makes you wanna rip your hair out. It really did screw me over- no, he screwed me over. 

You can only keep your walls up for so long, because it's guaranteed that when you do fall in love, they'll come crashing down; unexpected or expected. You'll start to realize just how much you need him or her in your life after he/she is gone, never to come back. You try and try, but then you just give up on living, and without them, only without them, you decide that death is the answer.

You wish you could take it all back, but you know that you can't. You've screwed up again, and you can't fix it. Eventually after all the nights you've stayed up crying, you realize that you need to move on, but you can't. You try to rebound with a bunch of guys, but then you end up twice as hurt; while also earning the nickname, 'Emo Whore,' even though no one really knows what happened.

I didn't tell anyone, because I swore I never would, not just because I wanted to, because I had to. And I know it didn't mean anything to him, but it meant everything to me. He means everything to me, and he always will, even if he shattered my world with those two little words; 'Just Friends.' He friendzoned me, even after stealing kisses in the hallways when no one but the cameras were there to watch; riding his hands down my neck even when I pleaded for him to stop.

On my deathbed, he's all I'll see, and you can count on that, because I (almost) loved my best friend. I'll never admit that to him, not even if he asks.

Because no one can know.