New Jutsu?😯

Sasuke POV

I returned to my body with a slam and quickly got to my feet and grabbed Tobi by the front of his robe.

"Send me back! Someone got in my way I did not get to touch him yet!" I shook Tobi harder "Aw, Sasuke boy is angry."

I activated my sharingan "Don't patronize me Tobi or I will kill you where you stand!" I looked around the cell and noticed my old teammates were not present.

"Where are the others?" I asked and Tobi clapped his hands together in excitement "They were released on false charges and are now walking the streets of Konoha."

I picked him up and slammed him into the nearest wall "Isn't that just peachy keen for all of them! I thought Karin said they killed someone?"

Tobi laughed "That was a lie! The guards figured out that they were not responsible when the villager that put them in there came through from an unfortunate accident. They were released after the villager explained it was not them. You have some interesting friends Sasuke...considering the fact they went to jail, just to see you."

Tobi laughed harder "Pretty funny of them to do that!" he continued to laugh and I slammed him harder into the wall "Never mind them now and why are you laughing like an idiot! I know your name is not Tobi. You claimed to be Madara Uchiha however, when I was in that graveyard...I saw something quite interesting."

Tobi stopped laughing "What did you see?" I grinned at him "Madara Uchiha's grave and I am just wondering." My eyes started to spin "Who are you really?"

Tobi released himself from my hands and reappeared behind me "What a cleaver boy you are. You are right, I am not Madara Uchiha. However, I am a related to him."

I turned around and leered at him "How are you related? I asked "Simple, he is my grandfather."

"Hm, so you're Obito Uchiha huh?"

"Oh goody, you have heard of me."

"Yes I have... before I killed Itachi...he told me you were a descendent of Madara Uchiha. When he asked for your help to kill the Uchiha clan."

Obito activated his sharingan and it started to spin "And you knowing this, have no feelings of hate and revenge against me?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed at him "I killed my brother...I have waited long enough to be with my blond. I have no intention of derailing any longer, just to kill you."

Obito stared at me "and what is your goal Sasuke?" I grinned "To posses my blond to my side and to make this village pay for separating us, for an extended amount of time. And once I have them gobbling at my feet...they shall be paying me back with their blood and their lives. If I have Naruto nothing will stop me."

Obito stared at me again, as if he was pondering about something then nodded "I knew I would like you kid."

I raised a brow at him "Sorry you are not my type."

"What a pity!" he said sarcastically "I meant you are just the kid I am looking for."

"Meaning what?" I asked now getting annoyed with the whole matter.