🍋🍋 Betrayed Knows My Name🍋🍋

So yeah this is another lemon (blushes) enjoy! Guys I apologize but also Wattpad is giving me trouble with uploading this chapter so if you see error mistakes please let me know

Normal POV

Naruto felt a pair an arm go around him in his sleep. A feeling of repetitive warmth hitting his neck that snuggled against him. He heard a light chuckle and blinked his eyes a few times.

He rose up and rested on his elbow.

"Did you enjoy your rest Naruto?"

Naruto flinched and realised that it was actually Sasuke snuggling him so close.

'Well of course he would,I just fucked the guy! Was I really exspecting a wam-bam thank you mam? I mean....maybe that would have been better...I mean...the guy does not come across as a cuddle person and the first time he fucked me he left.me alone with a dam note.' Naruto said to himself and avoided Sasuke's coal colored gaze.

"Um...yeah...I did." Naruto attempted to get out of bed then and felt pain shoot up his spine and gasped out in pain.

Sasuke quickly grabbed him back in his embrace.

"I would advise you not to move my love, I think we over did it." Sasuke chuckled and smiled lovingly down at Naruto. A glint of mischief in his eyes.

Naruto blushed red "Yep...I think your right....Your here this time."

Sasuke tilted his head, confusion written on his face. "What do you mean?"

Naruto looked at him then placed his head on the pillow and mumbled his response.

Sasuke sighed "Pillow talk....how adorable...now can you please look at me when you speak."

Naruto ignored him and continued to have his head on the pillow.

He rolled his eyes at the blond's childish behavior and grined.

"So I assume you wanna talk to the pillow then hm...thats fine by me.

Sasuke covered his length with his own slava and coated his whole dick with it.

Sasuke pushed into Naruto’s hole with consideration, feeling the head get wrapped up in heavenly, tight heat.

He couldn’t hold back the groan that escaped his throat as every nerve in his sensitive tip tingled in anticipation.

Naruto drew in a sharp breath through clenched teeth.

“I’ll g-go slowly, ok?” Sasuke reassured him.

Sasuke pushed himself in a little further, earning an honest to god squeal from his love that delighted him in ways that he didn’t know were possible until this moment.

More quickly than he thought he should’ve, he pushed himself inside his love even deeper, gently rutting inside him.

He wanted to take Naruto apart, he wanted to feel his walls clench around him as he came.

'Fuck it!' He pushed himself in deeper, harder, until he heard the desired satisfying moan from his blond that told him that he had hit his prostate.

Naruto turned to Sasuke, head off the pilliw. “Oh fuck, Sasuke,” he breathed, “That’s it, just there!”

God damn it Sasuke was about to explode!

It took him all of his strength to go slowly, to warm Naruto up.

This was the single hottest and most perfect person in the entire universe, and he was six inches deep inside him with two more to spare.