The first time you met

You were an average 18 year old girl and you have a temper and one day you could not hold it in so you took it out on someone.

You loved your dad a lot but this time him nagging at you got you vary pissed off this time so you just let it out."dad I'm tired of you treating me like a kid I can go out with my friends when I want to"you said furiously"y/n is that such way to talk to your father"you know after he said that you were going to be punched.After that thought he punched you right then and there your lip started bleeding and after that quick punch you grabbed a Knife from the table and slit him in the throat you were proud at your actions but also knew that after you killed you father you were going to go to Arkham.
———————————————————————
Your neighbor saw it from the window and called the police and soon enough there were the police "I'm detective Gordon and I'm going to have to put you underest for murder"he then took you out to his car and drove to Arkham.When you arrived he put you in this room with a bunch of guys and one girl with blonde hair you were thankful that there was one girl in there besides you so you went up to talk to her."hey I'm y/n wants yours"as you held your hand out for hers to meet yours as she did she said "my name is Barbara so what are you in here for you look innocent"as she smiled at you then you cleared your throat "well I'm not as innocent as I look I have a temper issue and I kinda got pissed off and killed my dad well he was kinda abusive so he deserved it what about you?"she stared at you for about 2 seconds and then spoke "well I think we will get A long great and I killed a few people her in there ha ha not vary surprising"she then smiled and walked away leaving you alone at the table. You then grabbed a magazine and sat back at the table and started to reed then you heard someone say " hey gorgeous I'm Jerome" you looked up and say this hot fucking ginger you just had to talk to him "hey I'm guessing your going to flert with me like you probably did to Barbara when she came in arnt ya"you gave him a smerk "nah I never flerted with her she is not my type but you definitely are doll face"he tapped your nose "okay that's fine just show me how special I am mr"he then leaned in and gave you a kiss on the cheek instead the lips.you blushed but you wanted him to kiss you on the lips instead "what the hell why didn't you kiss me on the lips"he looked and you then your lips "well if ya want more your going to have to meet me in the bathroom tonight okay doll"you nodded your head yes and with that he left the table with a simple wink.

Sorry this was so short but this is my first one so can you guys plz leave requests Bc I want to do what you guys want me to do so I don't bored you guys out ily my beans💕