Not wanted part (3)

Hey guys your girl is back again Hope you like this one
  WARNING:smut,cursing,violence 
He looked down at you and said "suck it" you liked to be told what to do so you sucked on his big dick and as you deep throated him he let out a lot of grounds and moans you looked up seeing how much pleasure you were giving him made you Evan more wet.after you made Jerome cum 3 times he pulled you up and started kissing you and frenched kissed you after he was done he put you on the bed gently but then he said while looking into your eyes "time you be hard now don't ya think?" He said with one eyebrow rassed you awnserd him with a simple nod. He was tiered of waiting so he flipped you over so he was layed down and you were on top of him "ride me like a pony" he said with jazz hands "okayyyy daddy" he then but his full langth into you let out a small moan that came out of your lips.you started to ride him now and jumping up and down he had so much pleasure in his eyes you just wanted to stay like that forever "daddy is going to cum" "me to" you both came at the same time you to then layed next to each other and he was the big spoon and you were little spoon then he wisperd in your eye "I love you y/n and I always have" you looked in his eyes and said "I love you to Jerome"

Hey this was so nice to right hope you like it to I will try to post every day again ily my beans💕