Not wanted

You and Jerome met when you two were 9 years old he had curly red hair with blue green eyes what a cutie and this is what you looked like

you where also cute you had to admit you guys met at a Circus in Gotham and you two where best friends no one could get you two apart from each other

you where also cute you had to admit you guys met at a Circus in Gotham and you two where best friends no one could get you two apart from each other.You hated the facked that his mother was apusive to him you help him when he needed someone there for him you Evan thought you had feelings for him at such a young age and one day you two kissed and him trailer in the circus it was amazing him plump lips on your little ones you loved every second of it and then after you guys kissed your mother and father took you and you guys moved without Evan saying goodbye to Jerome you where in depression ever since.

                             *9 years later*
You where now 18 years old and you worked at this coffee shop and you liked it a little fir some reason today felt really weird but you just shook it off.as you whent on with your day someone came in the coffee shop with sun glasses on and a white straight jacket on you were kinda confused of why he was dressed like that it's one of those straight jackets that you could move you arms in.he also had ginger hair witch kinda reminded you of Jerome witch made you upset you got a tear in your eye because you thought of him and just the fact that your parents made you leve him made you more upset.He walked over to you and asked for a moka coffee you nodded your head and got the coffee you turned around and you saw him without his sun glasses he looked like Jerome you had to take a chance so you said "Jerome" he looked at you and cocked his head "how did you know" he said with a confused look it was Jerome Valeska your long lost friend and your first kiss and you finally got to see him again.

Yo my beans part two is coming up soon keep in toon and comment what you want me to do I take requests just so you know how did you like the these images so far let me know ily my beans💕