Chapter 13

~ This is chapter could've been posted earlier if wattpad didn't delete it! So here is the one that wasn't deleted.....enjoy!

...............................................................................

Ciara's POV

   I looked in the mirror nervously at my outfit. It was a beautiful black dress with a red bow wrapped around the waist line. It was beautiful, but is it enough? I walked out the bathroom door to see what Michael's thoughts were. ''How's this?'' I asked as I stood in front of him.

 He looked up from cleaning his glasses and gazed at me. Love, is what was filled in his eyes when he looked at me. It made me feel special. ''You look amazingly stunning'' Michael said with a smile as he pulled me to his lap.

 ''I don't even have make-up on'' I said laughing. He smirked. ''If you just put some shoes on, you still would look amazingly stunning enough to go like that'' he complimented. I felt my cheeks turn a whole new shade of red. I kissed his cheek. ''Thank you, but I have to put make-up on kiddo'' I said with a smile as I got up.

 When I closed the bathroom door, I heard him shout, ''You look amazing either way''. I smiled. He made me feel so good about myself. I put on some make-up, hoop earrings, and this amazing pair of white sparkly shoes. I put my hair in loose curls and left my bang swept across my face. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself approvingly.

 Michael was right....I am beautiful. I grabbed my black leather purse and walked out of the bathroom. ''Told ya'' Michael said as he walked to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me close. ''Your something else'' I said with a smile.

 He smirked and crashed his lips on mine. The he did the weirdest thing ever....he sucked my lips. I mean like how you would suck a popsicle's juice. I pulled away and slapped his chest playfully. ''Michael, that's disgusting'' I exclaimed. He laughed. ''I was trying to tast your strawberry lip gloss'' he answered. I rolled my eyes. ''Did you get a crack at it?'' I asked with my arms crossed.

 ''Yes and now I am addicted'' he siad with a smirk. I shook my head. Michael looked at his watch and then at me. ''Time to go'' he announced. I sighed. ''Don't be nervous babe....they'lll love you'' Michael said as he grabbed my hand.

''How do you know?''

''Because I know my family and with your personality....they'lll have you hooked''.

 I smiled. He led me to his car and he opened the door for me. We drove to a really rich part of California. There were huge houses with freshly mowed grass. Then Michael parked in a smoothly paved driveway, in front of a house big enough to be a mansion.

 I gaped in aw at the colored foutain. It was big and it had colored water. It was beautiful and I made a mental note to get one one day. ''We're here'' Michael said as he parked his car. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out. My once vansihed nerves, came back. ''I am so scared right now, babe'' I said, my eyes still closed.

 ''Look at me, Ciara'' Michael said. I opened them slowly and then turned to Michael. ''They will love you. If I love you and your personality then they will. They aren't bad. I can understand nervousness, but don' think they'll hate you or anything'' he grabbed my hand and looked deep in my eyes.

 Piercing through my soul. ''I promise you it won't be bad''. I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. ''Let's do this'' I said. ''Atta girl'' he said smiling. We got out the car and walked up these stairs that led to the front door. Michael rang the doorbell. I held Michael's hand tighter as I my stomach did butterflies.

 Then this beautiful woman opened the door. She resembled Michael closely, especially in the eyes. ''Wow Michael, she is even more beautiful in person'' Mrs.Jackson said smiling, as she let us in. ''Mom'' Michael whined. Mrs.Jackson closed the door and hugged Michael. ''Stop all that whining, boy'' she said smiling when she pulled away from the hug.