Chapter 11

Ciara's POV

   I was having a sweet dream about my family, when I felt a wet, cold feeling on my face. I immediatley popped up in bed. I saw Kat and Lala standing there wth a bucket in their hands. ''I can't believe you slept with Michael'' Lala screamed. I looked at her questiongly and then turned to my side. Michael was sittng awake, acting cool, calm, and collected. ''Get out, Lala. You are causing a scene and most importantly....your embarassing'' I said to her, trying to remain calm. They left and closed the door.

 Then Michael started laughing. I looked at him and he was rolling around laughing. ''You have some special friends'' Michael said when he fully recovered from his laughing stage. I nodded and laughed in agreement. ''True that'' I said. He then moved close to me and smiled. ''I had fun last night'' he whispered. I giggled. ''Would've been better if I didn't have this cast'' I said as I held up my arm.

 ''I still think you did great'' Michael said grinning from ear to ear. I blushed. ''Come on, I want to visit your house today'' I said. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I felt Michael staring at me as I looked in the mirror. I had Michael's love marks all over my body. ''Are you ok?'' Michael asked as he walked over to me. ''Never have been better, baby'' I said as I gave him a peck.

''Now get out'' I said as I pushed him out the room. I closed the door and turned on the water for my bath. I put in strawberry bubble bath and slowly got in. I closed my eyes as I leant back on the ledge. This was so relaxing, but I knew I would have to get out of the bathroom soon before Michael gets worried. I washed myself quickly and then got out. I drained the bath and dried off with the towel.

 I walked out of the bathroom to find Michael going through my artwork. ''Like what you see?'' I asked smiling. He looked up and winked. ''You have multiple talents'' he complimented. I chuckled. ''I know'' I said as I searched through my closet. I found a yellow sundress with beautiful designs, some designer sandals, hoop earrings, a beaded necklace, and some sunglasses. I left my hair wet and wavy and just put on lip gloss.

 ''How do I look?'' I asked Michael as I put my hand on my hip. Michael looked at me after putting on his shirt and smiled. ''Beautiful as always baby'' he answered as he walked to me and put his arms around my waist. ''Do you have a house in New York?'' I asked. He then began kissing the love marks on my neck. ''I can get one is you want one'' he said as I let out a low moan. Then I realized what he was saying, he was going to buy me a house.

 ''Are you going to buy me a house?'' I asked as I turned around in his arms. ''Well since you live in New York, I thought when I come down here, you can be there and I can stay there when I'm here. To be with you at our house....if you want to call it that'' he said as he pressed his forehead to my head. I smiled. ''Really Michael?'' I said. He chuckled. ''Yes babe, if that is what you want. I would love that. To know that I have you in my home or technically our home. I could fly there a few days a week when I am not working'' Michael confirmed, ''So do you want it?''.

 How could I possibly deny? ''Of course'' I exclaimed happily. He then pressed his warm and soft lips to mine, and we began exploring each other's mouth's. Then we he started sucking on my tongue, I was getting wet. I pulled away and smirked. ''Not now Michael. I want to look at some houses'' I said as I began looking around the room for my purse. ''Already'' he said with a laugh. ''Yes already. I am excited'' I said.

 I grabbed my purse and we walked hand in hand. to the door. Ignoring Kat who was teasing us. It looks like Lala left.....finally! She needs to get out, just like Kat! When we got to the lobby, Michael put his hood and sunglasses on, he was definetly not risking what happened last time. We walked to the limo quickly and got in the car. ''Good morning, guys'' Gary said as he started the limo. ''Morning'' we said in sync. ''So, where are we going?'' he asked as he started out of the parking lot.

 ''We are going to the very expensive part and secured part of New York. I don't know where that is though'' Michael explained. I saw Gary smile through the windo while he began driving. ''Can you turn on Thriller?'' I asked Gary. He nodded and put the CD in. Michael looked at me with a goofy look. ''Why would you want to listen to that?'' he asked. I pretended to be shocked. ''I can't listen to my boyfriend's music'' I said.

 He laughed. ''No, I love that'' he said.

''Good to know''

''One day, I will have your CD blasting in my car'' he said smirking.

I stifled a laugh, ''Oh really?''

''You know it'' he said as he leaned into kiss me.

I broke the space and crashed mine to him. We kept kissing until Gary told us that we arrived at a house. We pulled away and I looked out the window. It was a big and tall, updating building. It looked like it was a building that held really big condos. There were 3 security guards guarding the door. That was exactly what he was looking for. ''Do you want a condo?'' Michael asked with a very serious look on his face.

 ''I really don't care.....do you think it would be better?'' I asked. ''I think a house would be better'' he said as he opened the limo door for me.

We visited about 5 houses, until we saw a very up class one and it was on a huge lot. It was very hard to find something like that in this city and especially on a huge lot like this. It was a white house, looked about 4500 sq. ft, a nice front and backyard, it had security because of the lot the houses wee on. I was even starting to think this wasn't even NYC....proably isn't. As we got in the house, we knew it was our house.

It had hardwood floors, high ceilings, ceiling lights, wonderfully and beautifully decorated walls, a beautiful stairwell, and the rooms were a perfect size. The master bedroom was a dream. A huge room, high ceiligs, a frieplace, light blue wallks (my second favorite color), and chestnut floors. The master bathroom has 2 sinks, 2 showers, a shcuzi, beautiful mosaic tile, and a window by the tub with a nice view....this was my house.

Michael and I contacted the agent right after we saw it, and she was going to come and meet with us at her office. We thanked her excidetly and continued looking around the house. 5 bedrooms, 6 baths, a movie theater, gym, and a room with soundproof walls and a mirror that covered all the walls, in the soundproof room.

That was perfect for Michael and I's dancing and his singing. Since I am with Michael, I know I won't have to go through bidding wars. The one and only MJ, has the mula. Not that I am with him because of the money. '''I can't wait to move in'' I said as I jumped up and down. ''Me too. This is perfect for us'' Michael said as smiling at my excitement. I stopped jumping and gave him a peck. When I began to walk away, he grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him.

''You know that kiss didn not meet my needs'' he said with a smirk. I laughed. ''Will it be enough for you tonight?'' I asked with a smile. His smirk broke into a wild smile, that we all love. ''You know it'' he whispered. I smiled and I grabbed his hand, leading him to the car. ''Is that the one?'' Gary asked as we got in the car. ''Yes sir'' Michael said as he held me close. ''Where to?'' Gary asked. ''Back to Michael's hotel'' I answered.

Michael looked at me shocked and kissed my forehead. When we got back to the hotel room, we watched movies and danced to music. We made love again tonight and it was amzing as our first time. I think.....I may be in love!

*I apologize for the long wait, but I have been really busy with my teen mom story lately. Well here you go MJ lovers! The next chapter will be on the topic of the first time he preformed the moonwalk!