Yes/No?

Sorry but is he not cute!

Yugyeom: Y/N. Will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N:Yugyeom...I...I just don't think we should be dating...But! Only because we're idols and we wouldn't rumor to spread around and-

Jinyoung:Wow haha You got rejected before you could even tell her your plan. Haha

Jinyoung had walked in with the rest of Got7 in the doorstep.

Yugyeom:Be quite hyung!

Y/N:Plan?What plan?

Yugyeom:*sigh* Well my parents had heard rumors about us being girlfriend and boyfriend and they sorta believed them.

Y/N:WHAT?! Did you tell them the truth?!

Yugyeom:I tried but they didn't listen to me! But anyways will you pretend to be my girlfriend. They're coming over here to meet you.

Y/N:Yugyeom how do you get yourself in so much trouble.*i shook my head* OF COURSE I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!

Yugyeom:Ah and that's where you are wrong you still owe me a favor from last week.

Suddenly the memories came back. WAS NOT TORTURING JINYOUNG THROUGHOUT ONE CAR RIDE THAT HARD FOR YOU YUGYEOM!

Y/N:Fine! But how is this gonna work? They are your parents.

Yugyeom:Well since I'm so smart-

Jinyoung:*cough*stupid*cough*

Yugyeom:As I was saying I was able to switch our rooming for a little while but I haven't told JYP or our manager about this so we have to be careful.

Y/N:Okay. BamBam's gonna miss you though.

BamBam:No I won't. *laughs* Besides Youngjae will be with me.

Y/N:What about your parents are they going to be in the dorm or?

Yugyeom:They'll be in the dorm most of the time but they will be living close by in a unused dorm that's still clean.

Jackson:Don't worry about us we'll just be teasing you guys 24/7.*he said with a smile*

Y/N:Yugyeom. You are just...ugh...I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

Yugyeom:Well you are! *He said giving me a weirdly bright smile*

Y/N:I'm ready to go to sleep today has been a very long day. *I start to walk toward the door*

Yugyeom:I'll meet you in the room later...Jagiya.

Jinyoung:OHH! YUGYEOM!

I blushed but made sure no one saw. Nobody had ever called me that before. I went to the room and got changed then went to sleep.

Hey! I decided to update three times today! So yea! 

Me:DON'T MESS WITH ME I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND KPOP ON MY SIDE!

At least that's how I felt today. (If you didn't notice I was also watching vines today RIP Vine)

I don't know why I feel so hyper today. (when I should be feeling cypher!!(why just why) )

Thank you for reading!