Outside ships

Hi guys...

I'm rlly sorry about this. I really truely love this book. I hope you all will forgive my decision. It's just that I've been really really stressed out about everything that has been going on in my personal life. From what I can tell you everything is a mess. No drama but just a lot of work work and work that has just pilled up and with everything going on this is just something that I have to drop in order to get my life together. I hope you all understand. Thank you for reading and supporting me. :)

Goodbye...

Im sorry it's just that everyone was freaking out when I asked the hypothetical question in the last chapter about discontinuing this book I actually lost it u guys pls don't do shut like that cuz I will honestly find u and smack sum sense into u ...

Im sorry it's just that everyone was freaking out when I asked the hypothetical question in the last chapter about discontinuing this book I actually lost it u guys pls don't do shut like that cuz I will honestly find u and smack sum sense into u okur :)

Now let's get into the chapter:

OUTSIDE SHIPS

BTS x Sun-Hee

Don't be too surprised that I started with this one. You aren't an iGot7 if you don't know this ship. Tbfh with u we all know Sun-Hee is obsessed with BTS. You can sometimes see her wearing simple BTS merch and an iGot7 said that they spotted an Army bomb in her room once. All of us iGot7s know about the drama that Sun-Hee co-starred in with RM of BTS and with that she became really close to RM and a few other members of the group. When Sun-Hee was asked who else in the k-pop industry she was in contact with she gladly said Suga and RM stating that she was happy that her sunbae's that she admired were know some of her close friends.

Sunmi x Sun-Hee

I already know what you're thinking...jk I don't. But this ship is honestly adorable most of it coming from Sun-Hee's side. Sun-Hee really looks up to Sunmi so much. She has showed to us how much Sunmi has inspired her as an artist and how Sunmi was the influence for her to get into JYP ent.

Chaeyoung x Sun-Hee

Chaeyoung and Sun-Hee has a playful relationship. Mostly because they used to train with each other and because of their small difference in height. They talk to each other a lot and Chaeyoung will always ask Sun-Hee if she's doing well or if the boys are giving her a hard time. They once did a Vlive together just with them talking and dancing to each other's songs.

Felix x Sun-Hee

Sun-Hee looked over Felix during his trainee days. So when he finally debuted she felt like a proud mother. Felix on the other hand has fascinated with Sun-Hee and liked to see her work. He had always blushed at her compliments. And when Felix was eliminated from the show Sun-Hee stood by him and helped him practice. She honestly loved hearing his singing voice and convinced JYP to give him a singing part in Stray Kids "My Pace".

Lisa x Sun-Hee

I feel like this one doesn't even need an explanation. They're both very goofy but talented and when BamBam introduced them they immediately clicked. And they were goofy together forever. The end.

Thank You For Reading!