Double Date pt.2

This chapter will have three videos. Yes I will be referenceing parts of the videos in this chapter. These videos will require you to put CC on. So enjoy! 

Edit:Im sooooo sorry guys! me being the stupid mofo i am didn't know that they dont put subtitles on the youtube vids if i put them on here. buuuuut if you click the thing that says youtube on the bottom you can watch it on youtube with the subtitles. IM SOOO SOORRY!

~TIME SKIP~

We arrived at the Gag concert. There were a few parts that I was really excited for. Like Bongsunga school, Child Romance, and Idiotic Robot. They were my favorites to watch they were so funny!

Yugyeom:Someone's excited.

He said with hint of shock. He knew how much I loved these.

Y/N:Well sorry that I freaking love Gag Concerts!

Mrs. Kim:Ahaha. It's alright dear! We came to have fun.

Mrs. Kim had cooled down in the car after my story. Which I thought was brilliant! I mean she got mad but she was the one who asked.(sorry I forgot to mention that you and yugyeom are wearing mask).

We walked into the stadium thingy and took our seats.(seating: Yugyeom, Y/N, Dad, Mom) The show started off with Child Romance.

We all laughed. But I was the only one who knew all the catchphrases. I loved the ending.

Y/N:I wish I could marry BTS.

Mr. Kim:Huh?!

Yugyeom:It was a joke! Right?

Y/N:Yea! I was just kidding.

The next part of the show was about to start.

Y/N:*whisper*Thanks for the save.

Yugyeom:*whisper*You're welcome. But try not to slip up next time.

I nodded and Idiotic Robot began.

We laughed and clapped at the end of the performance. I just hope that his back is alright though.

Yugyeom:Y/N we should drink our coke like that.

Y/N:I'll go get one!

Yugyeom:NO! I mean let's not do that here.

I smirked, at his reaction.

Mrs. Kim:I guess it's time to go home!

Y/N:I had sooo much fun! Let's do this again sometime Browny!

Yugyeom:Of course my wittle Love Bug!

He pinched my cheeks and since I was smaller than him I clung onto his arm. And hopefully I didn't make a cringe face.

Sorry That they're aren't many words and mostly videos. Tbh I'm not that proud of this chapter.

Suga:You shouldn't be proud! This was total cr-

A/N:Languge! *pushes Suga away*

Anywayss I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you for reading!