Long Day(2)

~TIME SKIP~

I think i like doing this in Sun-Hee's POV idk y tho

After the interview Got7 went home and right before they could all get settled-

"Wait! I have an announcement." You stopped them and they all sat down by the couch.

"Yes Sun-Hee we already know." BamBam whined. Well it's true you had been raving about this all week. "The premier of the first episode is tonight we get it. Can we go now?"

You glared at him a little then cleared your throat as if you were giving a speech. "Yes the premier is tonight," They groaned. "And! The director said that we can bring our friends and band members over to the premier since they are going to film it. Which means you don't have a choice so get dressed."

"Brining a new meaning to maknae on top." Yugyeom muttered.

"What was that?" You asked eyebrow raised.

"Oh nothing." Everyone got up and went to their rooms.

Of course when you went to your room you crashed onto your bed and hugged the pillow. "I'm so nervous."

Youngjae turned around to look at her from the closet. "Why?" You sat up from the bed and gave him a really look.

"Well first of all the premier is tonight and who knows maybe the audience won't like it. And second...BTS sunbaenims are gonna be there." You sighed and looked at the door.
Youngjae came over to you and rest his hand on your shoulder.

"Oh come on. Everyone is going to love it. You're a great actor and your my best friend and I know you're amazing." He showed his otter face and Sun-Hee just wrinkled her nose in a laugh.

"You are one very cheesy otter boi." She got up and went to the closet. "But that's what makes you awesome. Thanks Youngjae."

"No problem."

~smol time skip~

After you all got dressed into a formal casual wear. You're wearing a white button down shirt with jeans and black flats.

You all left the house and went straight to the set building which was made nicely into a living space.

Once you entered the building you were instantly greeted by your friends Taeyoon and Mina. You wrapped each other with hugs and let out a lot of squeals even though you had seen each other earlier the same day.

"I'm so glad you could make it!" Taeyoon gushed. She looked over and saw the guys. "These are your members! Nice to meet you."

"Let me introduce you guys. Boys this is Taeyoon. Taeyoon these are my members." You moved over to point to Mina.
"Mina this is boys. Boys this is Mina." They bowed at each other and then you introduced all of them by name.

Everyone started to come in and sat down.

And that's when BTS walked in.

You were all sitting on the couch when you heard the door open and being the curious person you were you turned around and there they were.

You turned around with widened eyes and sunk into the couch trying to hid.

"Sun-Hee what are you doing?" Yugyeom asked startling her a little. "Shh! I'm hiding." He sat doing next to you.

"Why?"

"Just be quite."

Youngjae came over towards the couch. "What is she doing?" He asked Yugyeom. "She's hiding."

"Hiding from who- ohh BTS." He laughed a little and you just glared at him.

"Oh hey Sun-Hee didn't see you there." Namjoon said looking at her from behind the couch. (Meaning he was kind of leaning over the couch looking down at her)

"Oh," nervous laugh. "Heyyyyy Namjoon" you got up from your seat.

Then Jackson ran over to Namjoon basically jumping the guy. "AHHHH! I Namjoon-Ah!"

You just looked jungshook.

"Ahh! Hey Jackson." Namjoon said with a kind of "help me" look.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?" Jackson asked with a boi-why face.

You just went and sat on the other couch.

A few minutes later Namjoon was able to get away from Jackson and sat next to you.

"It's so nerve racking." He said. You nodded agreeing with him.

"Yea, but it's gonna be great. I mean it better be great. Do you know how many times you've broken the set?" You laughed. He just gave a shy smile.

"Okay. That's not fair! It's not my fault that -I"

"That you're accident prone. I guess that's just you. But you gotta admit it was funnier each time." You both laughed.

"Namjoon-ah you weren't going to introduce me to your friend." Said Jin that came over to the couch. Your eyes went wide and you kind of blushed you could say. (Sun-Hee's lying to herself again her face is RED)

"Oh Jin-hyung this is Sun-Hee." He made a hand gesture towards you though, Jin could barely see your face since it was glued to your lap. "And Sun-Hee this is Jin."

You nodded and lifted your hand a little. "Hello."

Namjoon just looked at you weirdly. "Are you nervous?" He whispered in your ear.

"Why shouldn't I be? It's Jin from BTS." You whisper shouted.

"Hey I'm the leader of BTS."

"But it's Worldwide handsome."

"Did someone call me?"Jin asked though he was listening to their entire conversation.

"No."

"Sun-Hee! Help me!" Youngjae ran over to you but slowed down when he saw that Jin was by you. "Oh what's going on here?" He asked with cheeky smile.

"Oh nothing. What did you want, Youngjae?" You asked him trying not to be so awkward.

"Well, Jinyoung was chasing me."

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Sureeeee."

"I'll just hang out with you guys," He sat down next to Sun-Hee. "And I'll be your wingman," He whispered. You really wanted to punch something.

"Okay." You gave him a I-really-will-kill-you look.

990 words!

I'm rlly sorry for the HUGE lack of updates I wanted to update more over the summer but I'm working at a summer camp and these kids!

Imma start balding that's all I can say.

Thank You For Reading!