|| Chapter Three ||

•^•^•Souda•^•^•

great. just. great.

today was Monday, three weeks before their project needed to be handed in, and, lucky for him, they were going over to Gundham's after school. Sure, he was excited, but he was still scared, he didn't really believe the rumours going around about him, but somewhere in his brain, he knew that they could be true. but.. surely.. he's never killed anyone.. right??

•^•^•Gundham•^•^•

Souda was coming over after school. His anxiety levels were slowly growing throughout the day. When Souda comes over, he'll be the only one who knows how different he is when he's at home then at school.

During their lunch break, he was sat on a bench by himself, his earbuds in, picking at his food.

Sat across from him he could hear Souda and his group of friends, laughing and giggling, being.... happy. The word 'happy' angers Gundham. He can't be happy, so why can anyone else? He glanced over to see: Ibuki Mioda, Byakuya Togami, Sonia Nevermind, Mahiru, Saionji (yes he had forgotten their last names), and some others; which he didn't care about. and sat in the middle of them all was the boy who had been giving him anxiety all day:

Souda Kazuichi

something about Souda made his heart pound, he doesn't know what, exactly. And it definitely wasn't the fact that he was coming over to his house after school.

He huffed, turning away from them, pulling a cigarette out of his pocket, placing it between his lips and fishing a lighter out of the same pocket. He knew it was forbidden to smoke on the school premises, but it's not like he cared; besides, everyone was too scared of him to stop him anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•^•^•Souda•^•^•

and there he was, walking home with none other than Gundham Tanaka. He seemed anxious, like something was bothering him.
"hey uh-"
"i'm fine."
"r-really..? you don't look fine."
"well, sometimes people look a lot different to how they feel, Souda. You can't just decide to dress like a mood; you can't decide what mood you'll be in as soon as you wake up."
"ah..- alright.. sorry.." he bit his lip, walking behind Gundham, fidgeting with his hands.

he silently walked behind Gundham for the rest of the journey, having to run to stop the front door from hitting him in the face. What he saw was... shocking. A small girl, early teens, maybe younger clinging to Gundham's waist, his arms wrapped around her.

He looked around the room and realised something.

all of the rumours were fake. Gundham Tanaka isn't a bad boy.