Time

Over the next few hours Hermione and Blaise talked. And talked. About anything and everything. Friends, family, religion, colors, art, books, magic. Anything they could think of.
  Blaise, to Hermione's surprise, was very good at debating. Logical questions that made her think. Questions that she'd normally be the one to come up with. He didn't fight dirty, he stated the facts and got straight down to the point. She rather liked it actually. Normally she liked being the smart one, she knew how things worked. This was nice for a change.
  Blaise liked talking to Hermione about as much as he liked kissing her. It was new and fun. She had good ideas and liked to rant. But he also enjoyed watching her get red from frustration when he pointed something out. But he was actually getting rather tired, it was a bit past nine and they had eaten earlier, not pausing from their conversation. He was full, warm, and talking to a girl about things he'd never seen himself talking about with one. Astronomy, divination, dentistry, skittles, robes, wands, just random things. It was nice.. But tiring. He felt himself getting sleepy, and slowly.. Ever so slowly, dozing off.
  Hermione hadn't realized how tired she was. Talking wore her out, so did studying, reading, and Blaise. He had barely dozen off when she noticed. Not really caring. She didn't feel like bothering him, so she pulled a book off a shelf that was rather conveniently placed right next to her and began reading. It wasn't long before she fell asleep, side by side with him.
  The couch slowly morphed into a bed, covering them gently with a blanket as they lay, curled up against one another. His arm resting under her head, her back against his chest. And finally, finally the third could come out.
He was tired of hiding. He hated being trapped in here. It'd been so long.. There was never anyone to talk to or anything to eat. His prison, his home. His room. Then they had come. Prancing in, not realising they had come into his jail, giving him a chance to get free.
  He crept closer, intending on cursing the children. But when he got a foot away from the bed, a bright blue translucent wall appeared. The room was protecting them from him. But not for long. Soon he'd kill them. Soon he'd be free.

~~~~~~~~~

  Hermione felt warm. Excessively warm. Her blanket was super heavy around her waist and there something pressing against her back and legs, cocooned around her.
Or someone..
Her eyes shot open as she turned her head to see Blaise, sound asleep. His head nestled in her shoulder. Her hair as his pillow. She winced slightly. This wasn't going to fun when he woke.
  She tried to ease out of bed but was stopped when his arm curled around her waist and pulled her closer. Frustrated, she sighed and lay back down. There was nothing to do but wait.
  When Blaise finally came to, she had fallen back asleep. He woke up slowly, enjoying how relaxed he felt when he opened his eyes and saw.. Brown? He reached up and wiped it away to figure out it was Hermione's hair. She was snuggled up against him, his arm was around her waist, he was spooning her. The weirdest part? He liked it. He didn't want to move. He felt at home. He leaned forward a little and breathed in the scent of her hair. She smelled like lavender and vanilla. He pulled her closer and slowly fell back asleep, resting peacefully, dreaming once more about a certain brunette with brown hair and a brilliant smile.