Chapter 5: I'm not crying

As soon as the next morning came, the twins had sent the letter away to Draco.
The sky had cleared and it was not raining as bad as the last night. Twiggles could easily fly to Hogwarts when the sun was shining. It was a surprise to get a warm and sunny day during Autumn.

George hadn't waited a second when it came to the letter.
Exactly after he had woken up he had given the letter to Twiggles and sent her away.
Now Twiggles was sitting at the Slytherin table, picking at Draco's food as Draco read the letter. Some younger Slytherins tried to read over his shoulder as he read.

Draco,

I'm happy to tell you that Fred decided to actually help out with this letter! That's a first, you should feel special.

And for your information, we named Twiggles after the tale 'One thousand reasons why' by Kathy Omeo. If you've never read it, you really should. We both think that it brings a valued message to the readers.

Either way, Twiggles was the name of the main girl. (May i add that she was a red-head!)

Happy that Ron hasn't bothered you yet, and if you want to know. You can use the candy on whoever you want.

We are really sorry to hear none of your Slytherin friends showed up. But it's good that you get along with Luna, she's really cool. Have you met miss Jorgald? She's your new history teacher isn't she? Because she's a Slytherin, you might get along with her.

Also we would both be more than happy if you decided to come to the Burrow! The Burrow is always open for you Draco.
It's only Molly, Arthur, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny and us at the Burrow. Well at least when the small kids come back from Hogwarts
And it's really great at the Burrow right now, even if Fred and I are at our shop most of the time.

Maybe you can visit us there?! in our shop during your Hogsmade weekend :D

- Twice the love, Fred and George <3

When Draco had read the letter he smiled for himself. 'That someone would care for me, is an amazing thought..' Draco thought to himself, still smiling.
"Who's Fred and George?" A second year Slytherin asked while pointing at the names.
This made a fifth year Slytherin look at the letter and gape at it. "The Weasley twins?!" The fifth years words were heard all along the Slytherin table, making students look their way.

Draco tried glaring at the fifth year, but with how broken he was it was hard to act angry, it turned out more like a confused stare. The fifth year tilted his small head in confusion.

Before anymore Slytherins could come and read Draco's letter, Draco left. As he was leaving the great hall he felt a hand grab him from behind and something being tied around his eyes. "Wh-What!?" Draco yelped out before trying to make the person let go.
He heard a female voice whisper a spell before he fell into nothingness.

___________

When Draco opened his eyes again he was met with darkness. After a while he realized that he was still blindfolded.
"Hello? Anyone there? Th-this isn't funny!" Draco said while trying to stand up but failing. His hands were bound to his back and he was sitting against a cold wall.

As no-one answered him he started to panic, his lower lip shaking.
"What's this? You gonna cry now Dragon?" A male voice said in a mocking voice.
Draco wasn't sure of who it was but he was sure that he was someone who knew him.

"P-potter if that's you I sw-swear to me-merlin, let me g-go!" Draco stuttered out while trying not to break into tears.
Before the man could answer a pair of footsteps were heard, the footsteps walked into the room.
Draco noticed that it were very light footsteps. 'Probably a woman' Draco thought.
"What were you saying? Little Dragon is crying?" The women's voice said in a twin mocking voice to the mans.

"I'm NOT crying!!" Draco yelled, but it came out very weak due to his now dry throat.
Even if his words said one thing the wet stains on his blindfold said otherwise. He was very much crying now, afraid of why he was there, who the people were, where they are and other things.

"Oh stop it, Malfoy. You are crying." The female said again as she laughed a little.
The next thing Draco knew someone else entered and whispered something to the man and female.

"Sorry Malfoy, but we would need to leave now. Have fun." The man said and Draco could almost feel the smirk the man wore.
The now three people walked out, leaving Draco in the room.
When Draco heard the door shut close he quickly tried to stop crying.
It took awhile but he stopped crying and then he could start on trying to get out.

He sat up straight and leaned his head towards the wall trying to get the blindfold off by rubbing it off.
He slowly set his head against the wall gliding down and bringing his head back.
He repeated this action until the blindfold, that luckily weren't tied that hard, fell off.

Draco had expected to be in a bathroom in Hogwarts were Harry and the others had left him, or in a broom closet or even in a common room -just somewhere in Hogwarts.
He was pretty sure it had been Harry, Hermione and Ginny behind this little kidnapping, but now he was having second thoughts.

He had not expected to be in a dark room, dried blood covering the floor and lower walls, spider web in the corners, a heavy looking steal door between him and the outside and fresh blood coming from a wound he hadn't noticed on his left shoulder.
This wasn't Harry's doing.
'But I had recognized the voices!' Draco thought to himself, trying not to panic.
'But think about it Draco, you learn to recognize the voices you hear around you. And last time I checked, you were more around Death eaters then the golden trio.' A voice in the back of his mind said.

[Sorry for not updating when I originally wanted to update, but I needed some extra time cause you know. I need to figure out how this plot is going to play out.]

[1088 words]