04

Nayeon's bedroom~

Changbin: i'm so tired right now *plopping on the sofa in nayeon's bedroom* and I know he reason why people hate first day of school and Monday.

Nayeon: hello not only you the one who's tired. i'm freaking dying right here cz of teaching those new girls.

Changbin: i know everyone are tired but I'm just sharing you my life here okay?

Somi: okay chill and here drink this *handed changbin chocolate milk*

Changbin: gomawo somi-ah

Nayeon: any where's mine? *gkance to somi*

Somi: *shrug* umm i only got one in my bag and since changbin is tired i gave him the milk. and you hate chocolate remember?

Nayeon: love him all you want and I'm tired too okay?

Changbin: wooah just a box of chocolate milk lead you guys to a childish fight

Nayeon&Somi: get lost!

🌸

Got7 house~

Jackson: I'm hungry!!

Youngjae: i want Chinese foods!

Jaebum: let's order it then. what did you guys want?

Yugyeom: jjampong

Jinyoung: jajangmyeon

Mark: sweet and sour pork and fired rice

Jaebum: okay i'm calling!!

Youngjae: by the way Bambam is gone. he said he got something to do.

Foods finally arrive and they scream for happiness. Their loads of foods on the dining table and all their eyes are fill with hunger. In just 20 minutes they munched down all the foods that the order. are they even human or beast??

_________

hey guys!! how did you guys think of this book so far?

it's crappy right? i know it too xD it's my first trying this style of writing. my sis recommend me on doing this style since she want something different?? I don't why...

but please tell me how you think about this. cz right now I'm literally got no inspiration nor motivation.

tell me should I continue and keep this book or unpublished the book?

-ji in