03

After school~

Bambam: I'm going to go out today so I'll be home late. And you don't need to wait for me at dinner.

Jackson: no one is going to wait for you so have fun with your 'date' or whatever it is you're doing. Plus we're also going  to be out too cz we decided to go to a near by park and play basketball.

Yugyeom: hyung don't do anything bad okay? But if you will please safety first.

Bambam: yah maknae who are you to worry about me?

Yugyeom: I'm just saying I didn't do anything wrong.

Mark: Yugyeom are right so have fun out there Bambam.

Bambam: thank hyung see you later!

🌸

Basketball practice~

Changbin: coach cam we take a five minute break? We've been running like an hour or two!!

Youngjae: yeah coach please.

Coach: okay ten minutes break

Mark & Jaebum: Water!!

Jinyoung: here!! Guys lets go and have a smol chitchat with our cheerleading team.

Changbin: please don't mess with them again.

Jinyoung: I'm not going for Nayeon but the new girls so you don't have to worry about your friends.

Changbin: okay but they're practicing right now you shouldn't go to disturb the-

Jinyoung: come on guys!!

They went to where the cheerleading team is start to chitchat with those new girls. While they're flirting with each other, Nayeon start calling the girls to form a circle, but the new girls were caught off guard talking to Jinyoung gang. Then there it goes another fight.

Somi: can you please stop flirting and get into a circle??

Nayeon: Somk told those new girls our rules!

Somi: anyway we have