011

at the airport~

Jinyoung: what took my parent so long? It's already 5:30 p.m and the airplane landed half an hour ago.

Minutes passed after Jinyoung's mumbling, his parent finally come out from the gate.

Jinyoung: mom! dad!

Jinyoung's: aww my son I miss you so much. *engulfed Jinyoung in a bear hug*

Jinyoung's dad: how you doing?

Jinyoung: I'm fine and you?

Jinyoung's dad: I'm fine too, okay now let's get going cz we have an appointment after this.

Jinyoung's mom: yeah right, I can't wait to see how much Nayeon grow.

at the restaurant~

Nayeon: I'm so excited to see auntie and uncle

Nayeon's: eomma also excited since it been a while some I see Jinyoung's mom

Nayeon: Jinyoung is coming?

Nayeon's dad: of course he'll be comings die we got something news for both of you.

Nayeon, in mind: they don't planned an arrange markets don't they? Wait what am I thinking...it's impossible for us to get married.

Nayeon's mom: Nayeon, dear what are you thinking about? I've been calling your name for the nth time.

Nayeon: it's nothing,but why?

Nayeon's mom: Jinyoung's family will be here in a minutes.

Nayeon: arasso

Minutes pass~

Jinyoung's mom: long time no see, Nayeon's eomma!

Nayeon's mom: it's been a while,Hyerim!

Nayeon's dad, Joohyuk and Jinyoung's dad, Minseok just simply exchange each other a hand shake while on the mother's side they engulfed each other in hug. On the other side Jinyoung and Nayeon was giving each other look and stare, until their parent told them to sit and said that they got something important to tell.

Jinyoung's dad: kids, we got somethings tell you.

Nayeon and Jinyoung: what is it?

Nayeon's mom: it's kinda sudden but you have to be engaged to Jinyoung.

Nayeon: what? Mom! Dad! No way I'm not going to marry Jinyoung.

Jinyoung: look like I want to be married to you?

Nayeon: but why?

Jinyoung's dad: it's a promise we make before you two exist in this world. If Nayeon's parent got a daughter and us got a son those two will be engaged. But if they're both girl, they'll be good friend, but you guys are boy and girl.

Nayeon's mom: and you guys have to accept this arrangement or else we'll make you guys get married next week!!

Jinyoung: what next week? I still got lots of things I have to do, I don't want to get married yet!

Nayeon: okay whatever it is I'll accept it just don't let us get married next week!

Jinyoung's mom: thank you both for agreeing on this. And you guys need to be close to each other even in school. And you two have to attend every company party together.

Nayeon and Jinyoung: ne

A/n: sorry for the long awaited chapter:)

P.s I'll be inactive for a while since I got lots of school works piling up so this will be the last chapter till the next update, don't ask me when😂