09

Dance practice room~

Jaebum: Chan-ah did you see how Somi stare at you in music class?

Chan: I don't really pay attention to it, maybe she likes me, I don't know.

Yugyeom: but do you like her?

Chan: kinda I have a crush on her since second year of high school, but maybe she don't think the same as me.

Jinyoung: man up of you love her, go and confess to her.

Bambam: tomorrow is good day though, we got a big basketball match.

Woojin: it's going to romantic.

Chan: I haven't say a word or an idea to this confession, but I'll think about it

Jeongin: hyung just do it and be a man

Chan: what if she reject me??

Jinyoung: trust us we will have you with this confession and I know that she will never say no to your confession.

Youngjae: looks who's talking? Don't you also have a crush on Nayeon??

Jinyoung: say what?? We're enemy and there's not a chance or a 0.01% to love her.

Jackson: I saw you look at her with love in your eyes *smirk*

Jinyoung: yah shut up, I can't even imagine me in a relationship with her.

Changbin, just arrive to the practice room: umm what did I miss?

All, except Changbin: nothing *unison*

Nayeon on phone with Jinyoung's mom~

Jinyoung's mom: hello Nayeon! It's auntie, so how are you?

Nayeon: hello auntie! I miss you so much and I'm fine.

Jinyoung's mom: it's good to hear that you're fine. Auntie is coming to Korea for a visit, so auntie want to invite you for dinner tonight. So are you free??

Nayeon: yes, I'm free tonight. So see you tonight auntie.

Jinyoung's mom: okay see you, bye.

Call ended~

___!YOU MUST READ!___

Side note: btw Jinyoung's family and Nayeon's family used to live in America and those two families got a really good relationship with each other. And so was Jinyoung and Nayeon, but after Jinyoung broke their promise with Nayeon, she start to have hatred toward Jinyoung. So Jinyoung's parent are still living in America, while Nayeon's parent move here to Korea. After a year of Nayeon moving Jinyoung also move to Korea alone. So that's all for the past of the story. I want to write it in the story too, but it doesn't fit the story line so I'm here to say it.

Enjoy reading my crappy story! Nah just kidding, this book got more love than I expected it to be so thank you guys for supporting my book. And plus GOT7 are coming back and it's a flying money time to JYP!!