022

Back home~

Nayeon: thanks for the ride

Jinyoung: you shouldn't thanks me,it's just my duty to drive you home and to school or to anywhere you want.

Nayeon: yeah. I'm going to take a quick shower,so puleaseee don't bother me okay?

Jinyoung: okay!

Nayeon: good!

just like that nayeon went up to her room and take a good shower cz school suck and she need to release her stress with a long bath. and while nayeon taking her shower. on the other side jinyoung,a soon-to-be husband decided to make a simple dinner with meat and vegetable. after a long preparation,dinner finally done.

Jinyoung: nayeon-ah, are you finished yet??

no respond

Jinyoung: nayeon!

still no respond after a few more calls Jinyoung decided to go to her room just to check if anything happen. there he went standing in front of Nayeon's room. he knocked on the door twice but still no answer,but to his luck the door is open. at first he's hesitate to go in,but he'll do anything just to check if she's alright. he went inside her room and started calling her name but still no respond. so he went up to the bathroom door and was about to knock,but then nayeon coming out of the door. which actually startled the freak of Jinyoung life,so is nayeon. she's not naked,but it's just all she got around her body is a towel A FREAKING TOWEL!!!

Nayeon: j-jinyoung oppa what are you doing here??

Jinyoung,still laying on the floor: i-i'm ugh I'm here to call you for dinner,but there's no respond and your room door is also open. so yeah i was about to knock on the bathroom,but BAMMMM you come right out form there.

Nayeon: okay i got it,but first GET OUT OF MY FREAKING ROOM RIGHT NOW!!

Jinyoung,getting on his feet as fast as he can before nayeon stat kicking his ass:

Jinyoung: wow that startled me!

Nayeon,chuckled to herself: oh my god this boy!

after that nayeon finally done with her shower and now are sitting in front of Jinyoung eating. it was silence and kinda awkward after what just happen. but then Jinyoung decided to break the silence.

Jinyoung: I'm sorry for what just happen.

Nayeon: umm it's fine

Jinyoung,shocked: really??

Nayeon: yeah

Jinyoung: OH MY GOD I THOUGHT THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE MAD AT ME OR KICK MY ASS!!

Nayeon: slow down right there boy. and I'm not going to kick your ass I'm not that mean.

Jinyoung: thank you for forgiving me.

Nayeon: okay.

just like that they continue eating their dinner and there's a lil chitchat out there before they finished eating. then Nayeon decided to wash the dishes since Jinyoung cooked,but Jinyoung insisted that he will do the dishes. so yep nayeon can't do anything  and just chill in the living room.

a/n: long time no see my dear readers!! school tomorrow so that's mean a late update after this one!! btw this chap is the longest i wrote here in this story and guess whut you're author is going to GOT7 concert in Berlin this June!! wOoooohOoooo I'm so excited to meet them and plus I'm buying the VIP ticket which included HI-TOUCH. OH MY GOD HI FREAKING TOUCH WITH JINYOUNG OH MY GOD IM GOING TO DIE IN FRONT OF HIM nah just kidding I'm just tooooo happy right now. but maybe i also will be buying the B seat cz I'm literally broke after buying tons of albums and they start to sell the ticket on April 18 which is only two weeks away. Like how can I find 180€ in two weeks?? so yeah the B seat only cost like half of the VIP it's 95€? i think but it's fine that i don't get the VIP ticket its a as long as I'm in the concert hall and see my boys!!but let's pray that I can go and buy the ticket on time and pray that there will be seat available and not SOLD OUT. that will be suck. yeah that's it I'm just sharing the good news to you guys. and comment down below if you're from Germany and are going to the concert. enjoy the chappy~