Three

*** A few years later ***

Naruto became a widely known ANBU. He had a page in the bingo book, as Death's Angel. Nobody knew who he was, well nobody except the few people who respected him as Naruto Uzumaki. But the only good piece of info on him was that he was a 10-year-old boy. Everybody in the village approached him, wanting to know who he was.

It was funny, really.

Naruto Uzumaki was hated and tortured. ANBU Fox was pampered and respected. Kakashi was of one of the few people who knew who Naruto was. Word got out that he knew. The crowd--well, most of it-- got off of "Death's Angel" and were now following Kakashi Hatake.

Me, as the author of this book, can name the people who are among the that they call themselves, "The Queen's Court", the reason being that he had a female's body.

Those people are; Kakashi Hatake, Tenzo, Kirai Shi and Itachi Uchiha. When Death's Angel was 2, they would stand in a circle--or a square--, making sure that nobody can harm him. 

But nowadays, Naruto would just use a fox mask to blend in. And to make sure his identity was kept a secret, he would wear a face mask just like Kakashi, but, it was designed with crystal-like patterns. And it was white. He also had too many layers on it, and if I, the author, count correctly, he has about 497 layers of crystal face masks, 794 black masks, and 947  Sakura masks under his ANBU mask. (Can anyone guess why I put in those three specific numbers in?)

Naruto was summoned by the Hokage several times, just to know who he was. The Namikaze would always lose the argument and ended up just giving him a mission, a mission he completed in an hour.

Oh, look. The Hokage summoned him. AGAIN. 

"Yes, Hokage-sama," he bowed respectfully. "Stand up." He stood up. "Since nobody that knows who you are refused to tell me, I want you to tell me." He demanded. "No." And so, "Death's Angel" disappeared out of the office.

You see, Minato was desperate. Desperate to see the young ANBU's face.

Naruto's p.o.v

Ugh. 'Fox, what's under your mask','Fox, who are you really?' It really is annoying. Well, might as well get home. Quickly running to my house, opening the attic's window, and putting my uniform in a hidden closet, I walk downstairs.

"Naruto!"

"Come have dinner with us!" Oh, so they FINALLY realize that they were neglecting me?

I shake my head, replying with an emotionless, "I already ate," and went upstairs. They think they can make it up to me by inviting me to dinner? Pfft...

Kushina's p.o.v

"I already ate," My son said, not even looking at us. I have to talk to the rest of my family about. When he left, I turned to them. "Guys, how do you think we can make it up to him?" They started thinking.

Suddenly, Minato chimed up, "Hey Kushina-chan, what if we train him, he always asked for it." I lit up. "Great thinking, Mina-kun! Naruto always asked!"

(A/N: I laughed typing that!)

The plan was perfect.

Sorry for the short chapter! Comment and vote!