Six

(Uh, small A/N here. Since nobody guessed the reason why I put the 497 in there, I guess It'll just be revealed. 

4th Hokage

9 Tailed Fox

Team 7)

"Um... hello Fox-sama!" He turned around, not surprised to see her there. Naruto had sensed her a few minutes ago. "Hello little one," he said, tilting his head. "Your song was beautiful!" He 'chuckled'. "Thank you. What are you doing up this late little one?"

"Um... I was taking a walk!" She quickly told him. "So... You couldn't sleep?" Minani nodded sheepishly. He just looked at her through his mask and sighed. Naruto pulled out a scroll, opened it, and out popped a big piano

"Here, I'll play a song for you." Naruto said. Minani's eyes lit up. "Yes! I mean...okay." She said.

Once Naruto started playing, Minani started feeling sleepy, her eyes dropped. But she was determined to stay awake till the song ended. And she was proud to say she succeeded.

And then she fell asleep the moment the song ended.

After putting away his piano, Naruto picked his little sister up and brought her home, to her room, where she slept peacefully. Naruto kissed her forehead, saying, " Goodnight, little sister."

He then realized what he just did.

Why did he do that? He hates his family! They neglected him for almost twelve years! Wait...

Is...is it possible that he had grown fond of his little sister by a half hour in the little time they had been together that night?!

Is it even possible for him to be nice to her!!??

Keep scrolling......

Keep scrolling.....

Probably. Even if he hated his family, they were still his family. And I was very much possible for him to hold an once of love for them. But no. They don't deserve his forgiveness. They neglected him. Shunned him for what he couldn't even control.

---
The next day, the Hokage has once again called Naruto to his office.

-----------------------------------------------------

I know, I know. It was short af and I'm sorry. Please don't kill me. Btw, the song that Naruto had played is in the media.