Four {Flashbacks.}

Third person's p.o.v

Ah, so, they think they can make it up to him? The Namikazes think they could just get Naruto to forgive them? Let us go through his memories, we'll be going through three. First off, how he met Kirai.

Flashback

It was the dead of winter, the date January 5th, xxx (I felt so old typing this sentence up). And Naruto was running away for a large group of villagers, wanting to beat him. The young boy cried for them leave him alone. Today wasn't a normal, no at all.

They had finally caught up to him, he turned to an alleyway, he saw his worst nightmare. A dead end. Suddenly, a girl ran up and block them from hurting him. He could only see the back of her.

The girl had long white hair, stopping at her butt with blue-green hightlights. A crimson scarf was wrapped around her neck, with it sitting on an sapphire blue jacket. The white haired females bottom was covered by jet black leggings, that had golden designs, it looked like she had a black and gold dragon circling her legs, and leggings. Ninja tape and the kunai pouch was attached to her right thigh. The girl had black shinobi sandals for shoes. And had black gauntlets on her hands to keep them warm. (Outfit is up top in the media, the second one. Only with a red scarf and full leggings and pretty golden designs. I loved the idea)

"What are you doing?" She asked the villagers. "No, what are you doing, protecting that demon?" A pink haired banshee asked her. "Where's the demon?" The girl asked, confused.
"BEHIND YOU!" The villagers screamed at the same time. She looked behind her. "Nope, all I see is an innocent boy," they attacked her. By three swift motions, the bodies of the villagers lay motionless, but not dead.

She turned to him. Her face was beautiful. The girl's eyes were golden, and Naruto swore there was a fire behind it. Her lips were red and plump. The girl had a golden-amber necklace, that had several tomoes on it.

"Little one, what is your name? And why where they attacking you?" The girl asked warmly, "N-N-Naruto, they attacked me because I have the nine tailed fox sealed in me, what d-did you d-do to t-them?" he stuttered out, he didn't have any warm clothes. The girl noticed this, took out a sealing scroll that was in her pocket and pulled out a red jacket. "This is all I have with me. It's a bit big but will do for now. And for your question, its a secret," He took the jacket and put it on. The jacket, it was warm, so warm. He smiled a foxy grin,
"Thank you, miss!"

"You're welcome." She smiled warmly. "By the way, miss, who are you?" He asked her. Naruto wanted to know the name of his savior.

"Kirai Shi. Nice meeting you, Naruto," then she disappeared.

Flashback End

From then on, he got to know her, Kirai showing up every October 10th--no, scratch that, she show up 10 times a month--to protect him. He also learned that Kirai was from an extremely powerful clan. The Shi clan. They accepted him in, even if he had the fox in him. And, so comes our next memory. His first beating.

Flashback

Naruto was happily walking down the streets of Konoha, happy to be able to walk. It was amazing! You can stretch your legs, get exercise, and all sorts of things! But, unknown to him, somebody was planning to hurt him.

They had wanted him dead. And, so when he was off guard, they attacked. He ran into an alleyway, desperate to get away from his attackers. There were millions of them.

"Die demon!"

"You murderous monster!"

"You killed my family!"

A kunai was stabbed into his thigh.

"Die! Die! Die!"

"Please! Please stop!" He yelled. Someone stabbed him in the arm.

"No!"

"You killed my wife!"

"Because of you, my family is dead!"

"Stop!" By now, tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!" Once they were satisfied, they left, leaving Naruto alone, beat nearly to death.

Flashback End

Well, there's that. But, now its time for a happy memory. For the third and last one, him making his first friend. No, it's not Kurama. This is somebody else. A real person. Like, a ninja. Or civilian. But, without further ado, action!

Flashback

Naruto was hiding from the civilians. It was his 6th birthday. His family were being jack asses, and decided to kick him out to let him be tortured.

It was sad. See that it was obvious that he was being hurt, coming home with bruises, cut, and multiple stab wounds. He laughed at his own joke. At least, he was able to get presents for his godmother, Tsunade Senju. Or, as Naruto liked to call her, baa-chan (old hag). Unlike his 'godfather', Jiraiya, who also favors Minani, she actually pays attention to him.

Just then, he heard the leaves rustling in a nearby bush. Naruto immediately grab his weapon, one given to him by his godmother. It had a golden dragon lining the holder. The blade was a gleaming silver colour.

Turns out, the rustling was made by a small boy, no older than him. The boy smiled brightly at him, "I'm Konohamaru Saratobi, and I'm gonna be Hokage!" And, so, then on they were friends.

Flashback End

THE END. OF THESE FLASHBACKS.
So, what do you think?

BYE BYE