9. Laugh by stupid

*Chapter 9*

Mid year exam just end and I was on cloud nine because it's holiday! School break. Just like what I said, Annie sleepover at mine for whole exam week. She just go back home. Guess she missed her home already.

I throw myself on my bed. I just feels like resting and relaxing right now. I closed my eyes. Feeling relax as exam is over and now I'll be free doing anything I want. I thought about things I want to do. I mean after tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day of school before school break start. I thought and thought and thought, but I end up falling asleep.

***

Now,

I was at Annie's home. She is crying, letting it all out. I have no idea why this happened to my best friend An. She just broke up with Alex. Yeah I know. They only been together for a month or what, I don't know. The only thing that I know now is, that son of bitch Alex just made my best friend cry and I'll kill him whenever he show up.

"I..thought..he..he really..likes me." She said while sobbing. Naa, this is not good at all. She is laying on her bed and I just stand beside her. I don't know what to do! I'm so mad right now.

"Forget 'bout him! He's suck!" I shout and that made Annie stop crying but not so fast. She look at me and try to put on a smile, sad smile. What? Why? Did I say something wrong or what?

Annie get up and suddenly give me a hug. I felt relieved

Let me recall back how did I get here. Annie's house, I mean. I fall asleep with my thought 'bout things to do for school breaks. It should be my 'sleep', I mean I'll stay asleep till tomorrow morning. But it turns into a nap because my phone is not going to stop buzzing and that is what waking me up.

"Yeah?" I answered and you know how is my voice right there.

"Vie.." It's a sob. I quickly look at my phone screen and there is An's name saying 'in call'.

"An? What happens? Are you..crying?" I asked and by now I was siting straightly. I'm so damn worried 'bout her. Who wouldn't when your best friend called you and she is freaking crying on the phone.

"No! I'm laughing!" Ouch! There is another sob before she ask me to go to her house. Yeah, I think it's normal when you get up of your bed, going downstairs, straightly to your friend's house that is blocks away with your messy hair and inappropriate clothes because I was freaking asleep just now. Lucky me, there's no one saw me in that condition, or there is.

And now I'm here, at my best friend's house and I think she just realized that I'm such in a mess because she is laughing so hard right now in my hugs.

"What happens to you?" She asked after she release me from the hug. I can see she is trying to stop herself from laughing but I doubt she couldn't because she burst out her laugh again like she forgot about what had just happen to her relationship with Alex. I wonder is it really easy to forget when you get dumped?

"Yeah, funny." I sat on her bed. "You are laughing like there's nothing happened to your relationship." I guess that will be the proof to confirm me as an idiot. I saw that quick change of her face.

"Umm..sorry. I didn't-" I start to apologize but she cut me off before I can.

"No. It's okay. Forget about him. He is suck!" She smiled and that makes me smile too. "I'm serious. Let us forget 'bout him. He doesn't exist." She added and that is sure makes me shocked.

Is that all? She is not going to do anything more? No crying anymore? I don't understand this 'be couple' and 'dumped' and 'broke' things. I just don't understand because you know why. I never be in relationship.