3. Sweetie

*Chapter 3*

"Nope. You don't, sweetie. By the way, Matthew Ben." His big hand infront of me, showing that I should take it to give a hand shake and instead of doing that I closed the door. Woah! Why am I like this. Calm down Vie. Take a deep breathe and.. Then I opened the door again and nearly collapsed as the guy named Matthew standing with one hand on the door frame, smiling. Wow! The hottest guy ever. My mind screamed like hell in me. Wait a minute. You have Bryan, so stop checking on the guy. I forced a smile, not going to be rude to him as mom's gonna kill me if I does. Maybe he's one of mom's friend, my so social mom.

Now I know his name and it's my turn to introduce myself. "Sorry for my wrong doing just now." Without knowing my fingers already on my head, scratching my not itchy head. Matthew chuckled as she saw my reaction. My face turns red as I can feel the heat on it. Blushed. Bad day. "Urm, by the way I'm Ge-"

"Genevie Trent. Yes I know." Matthew interjected me and hearing that he know my name nearly get me heart attack. "Pardon me?" I bring my head closer to him as I though it's my hearing problem and well I hope it is. He chuckled some more and that make me blushed even more. Quickly straightened myself and slightly hit my head. "Your name is Genevie Trent, right?" He bent forward toward me, looking straightly into my eyes. "Y-yes." This is killing me! Why does he act like this. Is he really my mom's friend? He smiled before saying, "Nice to meet you, sweetie." And here we go, he already know my name but still calling me with that 'sweetie' word! This is frustrating. And I'm really not used with those sweet calling.

Small hand touched my shoulder and I turned to see my friend with her confused face. Now what? "Vie? Did you just said that you're bullied by the Queenkas?" Oh hell! I spilt it! Nooooo!! God please help me for now. Just after I transfered here the Queenkas bullied me instead of bullying Annie. And the worst part is Annie have no idea about it.

"No. They didn't bully her. They're actually friends." As well as I heard Matthew said, me and Annie turned our face to him. Hey. Wha- "Wow. Vie? Is it him why you took so long?" With her eyes still on Matthew, she shooked me. Annie, You already have a boyfriend and don't tell me that you are into Matthew now. My mind scold her but it's not going to reach her as she already hand shaked with Matthew.

They intoduced to each other with me watching them. Having them introduced makes me relax a little 'cause Annie will probably forget about the spilting just now. Now I should remind myself to be more careful. I should just think of new story to tell her. Just then, something popped into my mind. I recall what had Matthew had said. I looked at him, trying to find an answer. Why? Things getting really weird right now. Just this morning Bryan step in to help me and now Matthew..

"Vie?" Small hands in the air shooving in front of me. Oh right. I'm looking at Matthew with my thought and now Annie is waking me. Bad day. I flushed and that makes the two of them chuckled. The floor suddenly looks interesting as I study them, so ashame of me. Slowly cleared my throat breaking their chuckling. "My mom's not in for now and she'll be not until night." I quickly said and pushed Annie inside. I step backward inside and before I could close the door in front of me, Matthew hold the door with his hand. "I'm not looking your mom, but you, sweetie." He whispered and too bad I heard it clearly and sharply that the words keep echoing in my head. He put down his hand, smiled, turned and walk away lefting me speechlessly.

***

Bryan Maxwell. Matthew Ben. I'm trying my hard to fall asleep on my bed when their name remind me of what happened today. Changing my position to a seat and take out my diary under my pillow. All today's memory come to me streaming like the waterfall. I wrote all the incidents and I chuckled as I found myself that today is actually a good day for me instead of a bad day. Who knows you'll be save by your crush and who knows an unknown help you from your spilting? But the thing is, why does they do that all of sudden? All the thought makes me tired and with that I fall asleep, diary still in my grab.

In my sleep, I saw a guy siting on my study chair facing me with a book in his hand and was reading it. His expressions changes everytime he read a new page.

***

I woke up when the clock showed it's already 9 a.m. Today is Saturday and their's no classes. How happy am I right now. Yippy! Weekend is the best! I climb down my bed and stopped as I felt strange. Hey. Where's my diary? Last night I remember I fall asleep with my diary inr my grab. I lifted my pillow and was shocked as their's nothing under it. I bent down to check under the bed and still no. Where's my diary!? It's the last thing I want to lost. All my life is in there and no one should have it or read it even my mom. I search everywhere in my bedroom and I was extrremely exhausted as I throw myself to the bed, really need a rest. Where's my diary? Tears start forming in my eyes but I urge them to not falling.

Phone buzzing woke me from the rest. Quickly take it and answered. "Vie!" Ouch. It's Annie and hearing her voice reminds me of her date today. "Ha ha." I quickly hang up and get myself ready. A light green t-shirt and light blue jeans will make it. Running out from my bedroom to downstairs. Mom's in the kitchen having breakfast, I thought. "Morning mom!" I greeted and walk to the front door. I opended the door, stepped outside and found myself bumped into a hard creature. Rubbing my head, I look up and saw..Matthew?

*End of chapter*