1. Rescued

*Chapter 1*

I was walking along the corridor, making my way to my classroom when something get my eyes. Queenkas! A group of bitches that always get my nerve but weird is I never thought about fighting back. Why? I don't know. I don't feel like to, I mean it's ok with me as long as they don't bully my best friend, Annie. Before I transfer here, those bitches keep bullying Annie without any sign of mercy. She kept on crying all night on the phone call, asking me and pleading me to transfer. Because of me can't afford the crying all night, I beg my parents for permission to transfer. And now I'm here being bullied by the bitches just to save my best friend.

"Hey! Look who's here?" As always Betty, the Queenkas's leader will be the first to greet me and I answered with eyes rolling like a Merry Go Round. "What's up?"

"Wow! Watch out! Your eye balls going to fall off!" Betty's word just enough to make her member to burst out their laugh. "Ha ha. Very funny." I commented and walk away, leaving them laughing their butt off. What a day! Bad luck for me everyday. I sighed heavily, calming down myself before get into my classsroom.

"Hey Vie!" Annie startled me when I step into the classroom. She was smiling so sweet that I was really happy seeing it, not to mention that she is really pretty when she smile. "Hey, what's up?" I set down my beg and look at her smiling face. Wow. What's happening here? Why is she smiling like she just won a lottery? This is my best friend, Annie Jonathan. I could say that she is really an emotional girl. But that's what I like and love about her.

"Is there any good news, An?" I asked her and hell why does she keeps smiling without answering me? This getting weird and I know why. She's so into her emotion right now! And I also know how to overcome this. I bring my finger, reaching her waist and was ready to attack her with my tickling army when Madam Louise suddenly showed up in our classroom.

"Good morning class!" Students made their way to their seat as well as me and Annie. First period had started and we the students making ourself busy studying. The next period went smooth but was not for the third period as Annie suddenly laughed herself and that shocked everyone in the classroom. Third period was History, the boring ever after subject for me. And I was awaken by the laugh from my best freind.

Annie look at Mr Larry with her smile. "Am sorry, Sir" She apologized and turned to look at me, smiling! Oh God! What happen to my best friend?! The lesson was back to normal and was going smoothly until the forth period, last period before the break.

"Annie?" I made myself looking at her smiling face. "What the hell is happening with you?" I asked with my both hand on her small shoulder. "Umm. Nothing." She broke my hold on her shoulder and walk her way, maybe to the cafeteria. I shooked my head and follow her back.

I lost Annie. She walked too fast and I can't see her small body anymore. So, I was walking my way alone to the cafeteria. "Hey, Miss Trent" Urghh! Betty! I hate her voice the most. "Yes, the queen of bitch." I murmured and too bad she heard me. Bad luck. "Sorry? What did you just call me?" Betty's eyes grew bigger and I can tell that if you look into her eyes, you will see the fire flickering in her eyes, showing she's really mad. "Nothing. Bitch" I only realize I said that when she start pulling my hair, and hell it's really hurt. She's going to pull off my hair!

"Stop it!" Hey, that voice. "I say stop the hell doing that on her!" I could feel that Betty's hand slowly release my unlucky straightened hair. I get myself up and done my messy hair. The voice! I look up and saw this guy..Bryan? Bryan the hottest guy in this school and the guy that I've crucsh on? I look at him with my eyes widely opened and I just know it because he told me. "You can blink for now. That's too big" He said with his making-girls-crazy's voice. I blink as he told me to do so and I found myself was in trouble 'cause I'm stupid idiot to do that. But the thing is, why was he here?

*End of chapter*