Rosaline Ariella Lupin

Name: Rosaline Ariella Lupin

Nickname(s): Rose, Rosa.

Age: 16

Year: 6th

Job: Part time worker at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

House: Gryffindor

Wand: 11 1/2, Ash, Unicorn Hair

Blood-Status: Pure-Blood

Family: Remus John Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks (Step Mom), Ariella Elizabeth McKinley (Unknown Mother to Rosaline) 

Boggart: Bellatrix Lestrange

Animagus: Coyote, to keep her father under control. Registered.

Looks of her Animagus: Soft dark blonde fur, piercing blue eyes.

Friends: Hermione Granger, George Weasley, Fred Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Ron Weasley, Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, ETC.

Enemies: Pansy Parkinson, Cho Chang, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle. 

Quidditch Position: Chaser

Favorite Class: Transfiguration

Favorite Teacher: Professor McGonagall

Pet: White Owl

Height: 5'2"

Piercings(Had To): Ears once, Left Cartilige, Left Side Of Nose

Tattoos: None

Looks: Straight dirty blonde hair that reaches the small of her back (Gets brighter in summer, darker in winter, almost looks light brown), brilliant blue eyes, a pointed nose, perfect eyebrows, and a slim figure.

Personality: Bubbly, sarcastic, friendly, smart, sweet, loud, loving. 

Rosaline was the perfect girl, everyone wanted her. She was smart in the classroom and fun in the common room. She knew how to keep the party going, much like her best friends, Fred and George Weasely. Rose also was a prankster, something she inherited from her two ginger best friends. She was never quiet, always having something to imput or exclaim. Everyone loved her, including one blonde haired Slytherin.