<<two>>

I squealed and started hitting his chest. "PUT ME DOWN HYUNJIN I WANT TO EAT SOME HUMAN FOOD!!!" I yelled at him. He looked down at me and shook his head. Snarky bitch.... "And now you want to call me a Snarky female dog," he said while placing me down on  the bed. I looked up at him with my puppy eyes, and he just chuckled. He turned around, and I used this chance to run away from him. I ran into the hall and ran away. I heard paws chasing after me, and I ran even faster. I looked back behind me, and I gasped. He was so close!! I ran into a random room, locked the door, and turned around. I screamed. He must've teleported in here. I unlocked the door and ran out, running up to the game room, since I love it everytime I play hard to get making him angry. I went to the gameroom, and then I started playing some video games. He came in, and backhugged me. "Why do you always run away from me?" he asked and I turned around to face him still in his embrace. "Because, I don't think you have enough muscles to want to destroy me when we finish the whole mating thing, and also you aren't man enough to have sex with me on the balcony," I said biting my lip and looking him in the eye. He looked down at me, and chuckled. I screamed when he picked me up again and took me back downstairs. I went downstairs, and we went downstairs. He released me, and I fell down to the ground. I whimpered in pain, and turned around and grabbed a plate and started placing some food on it. I then went into the dining room and started eating ignoring everything Hyunjin was asking me. I finished eating and got up and went to the kitchen. I put my plate in the sink and went upstairs to our bedroom. I put some makeup on and grabbed my wallet and phone and started heading out of the house. 
I smelled Hyunjin's scent as I was walking down the street, and I knew he was following me. I turned into an alley  and there was a guy who leaning against a wall, so I walked over to him and kneeled down next to him. "Are you okay? Do I need to take you to a hospital?" I asked him. He looked up at me and smirked. I looked into his eyes and gasped. "No thanks y/n, but I think you owe us your life right?" He asked me and I looked away from him. "N-No, I-I don't, I already gave you my thanks," I said still looking away. He grabbed my chin and turned my head to face him. "Let's call your boyfriend and tell him that he no longer needs to worry about you, okay?" Daniel said. I backed away, and Hyunjin came in and punched him in the face. He then grabbed my hand and ran away with me back to the house.