<<nine>>

Seungmin Point. Of. View 

I saw y/n, Namjoon, and Hyunjin all sleeping in their wolf form and everyone else was starting to come in all oisy until I shushed them and they looked at where I was pointing and how sweet it looked. They took photos, and I took some also to tease him with later. They then woke up just as Chan hyung was shushing Jongin. 

Y/n Point. Of. View

I woke up to the sound of talking and I shifted into my human form while rubbing my eyes. I felt my little baby kicking in my tummy so I smiled and winked at the others. I shooed them out the room and grabbed Namjoon and we all went and hid in the secret room that Hyunjin doesn't know about. We hid in there and Hyunjin was calling for us. "Please guys, don't play around like this. I don't want anything to happen to my wife and kids. Come on...I know your here....I know I may have looked at another girl, but the only reason I did that was because I was tipsy...I even whistled at a woman once...I looked at other women several times. I am sorry..please..." He said while crying and I laughed. He just confessed the wrong things he did. The unnies linked with me and started talking. 

Shannon: I might use the same tactic to see the sins mine has done also 

Sulli: Girl, you should. I saw Dominique Archerrr flirting with him that one time we were at the club together 

Sarang: Oh bitch, she was on all of our men 

Y/n: That bitch always wears that jean jacket that she took from her cousin at his funeral. Her favorite cousin also. Took it off right then and there at his funeral. 

Gayoon: We can go to the club with the guys again, and I bet we will see Dominique all over a man then when she sees our men, she will try getting in their pants or some shi

Jooyoung: I know right? that bitch really needs to stay in her own lane 

Somi: I bet you guys that they would love to have sex with her and yeah...you know... 

Y/n: then, why don't we come up with a plan to see if it's true? 

Sulli: What do you mean 

Jooyoung: we go to the club in our sexiest outfits, and the guys will come to the club after us and we will disappear and when she sees one of them, we will follow her to see what she does and then we can assassinate that guy we've been needing to assassinate for 5 weeks now 

Sarang: I thought you guys got rid of him already?!?!? 

Y/n: Wasn't my job. I wasn't there when they gave us this mission 

Somi: The oppas don't know that we have this type of job now, do they? 

Gayoon: No, because they are always asleep when we leave and when we return they are asleep and we fall asleep just in time before they wake up, including the kids 

Y/n: Come on, let's go. We can all go to the planning room to discuss how we are going to kill him and see what Dominique does to our men. She's also our enemy. 

Others: Okay 

We all exited the hidden room, and I hugged Hyunjin with Namjoon on my hips. He turned around and cried his eyes out. "D-Did you hear what I said?" "Yes, it's okay" He kissed me on the lips, and the unnies cleared their throats and I ran away with the unnies and the kids and we placed them in the room and locked their door and made it soundproof. "We wait until 10:47, and then we leave" we nodded our heads and spent the day keeping the kids in the room and watching tv and doing a little spa.