<<eleven>>

I saw that Kijung was taller, and that they all greeted me and threw me a welcome back party and a congratulations party. I had so much fun at HQ. Kijung is my little child hood friend. "Noona!!! I missed you!!" I looked at him and he smiled. 

It was already late, and I had to go home after finishing up and assigning some cases to different people. I arrived at the house, and entered the room to change clothes but I saw a smiling pup and a very happy alpha playing with the pup. Namjoon has grown quite a lot now, and is normal pup size but slightly smaller than when Hyunjin was a pup. I smiled at the sight and changed clpthes. 

I turn around and see them both staring at me

I turn around and see them both staring at me. Two tails were wagging to excitedly, and I got whipped with it on my feet. I hissed in pain. Hyunjin was glaring at me because I was wearing his favorite sweatshirt and had shorts on. (ignore them long ass pants) "Hwang Hyunjin and Hwang Namjoon. If you guys don't behave you are not eating, and are not going to be going out on those late night runs-and-hunts you do." they looked at me and whimpered. "Not falling for it boys, you know what punishment I can inflict when you guys aren't behaving." I said while laying on the bed for a little bit. They jumped on the bed and curled up into their cute balls of fur they are. I pet them, and they both enjoyed it. One wolf especially. His human side is fixed but his wolf side isn't. He purred in delight at me rubbing his body. Namjoon yawned, and I got off the bed. Namjoon jumped down. He wasn't going to eat since he was way too tired from being up all day. I picked Namjoon up and placed him in the bed. He fell  asleep and I covered him with his blanket. I then walked back into the room, to see my husband still in his wolf form humping my freaking pillow. I'm pregnant, and he still has the urge to hump my pillow. I pushed him off of my pillow with the strength I could muster, and gave him my old pillow and took his. It smells exactly like him. I smelled and put the pillow on my face taking in his scent of when he sleeps. It is so comforting, and I smiled. "I guess the pillow smells better than the real thing huh?" Hyunjin asked me while removing the pillow from my face. "Hyunjin, give me the pillowww." I whined at him. He smirked down at me. "Noooo, because you are in my favorite sweatshirt and your shorts are hidden which makes you look sexy. So, no." He said while throwing the pillow across the room. "Ugh, Hyunjin oppa, you humped my fucking pillow. And smelling your pillow was better at the moment." "That was your doing wifey~" He guided my hand to where his dick was and I grabbed it feeling that he was hard and squeezed it tightly. He groaned in pleasure and pain. I smirked and used the strength I had and squeezed harder. He growled in pain. "Go get my pillow now, oppa if you want to sleep with me." "I forgot, give me a minute..." I smirked. He came back with my pillow, and placed it under my head. He turned out the lights and laid down in bed after stripping off his home clothes leaving him in his underwear. He kissed my forehead and stomach, and put his leg on my waist and his hand on my heart and I caressed his head. "y/n babe, I wish you worked at the office instead of that gang business you so. It was funny at work today." My eyes widened. "H-how did you know?" "You know, your sister in law Momo? Yeah, she told me." "that bitch.." "why were you hiding that from me?" "I didn't want you to get angry at me. I didn't want for you to come and search for me and get yourself injured." "they won't kill anyone in our family since we are the strongest, but they will injure us. It's fine." He leaned over and kissed me. "My wife in my clothes is so much better than me in my own clothes..." "You know, you were sleep talking the other day. It was cute for a wolf like you. You were talking about how you were going beat Namjoon's ass if he caused trouble, and recited parts from your favorite show. You dreamed about being on cloud 9 also." "Hey!!! You always make me sleep on the floor, and the only thing that keeps me warm is my fur. You know, you are a mean wife at times when it comes to sleeping." "Well then, you can go over to Dominique Archerr's sheap ugly ass house, and sleep on her floor which is even colder and probably has dried up cum on it." I turned on my side and looked at his scared golden eyes. I smirked and he was being stared at by my red and blue eyes. "What's wrong wolf boy? Scared?" He growled at me and shifted into his wolf form. he sat on top of me and I grunted, because his head was at my boobs. He smacked his head down upset at me calling him wolf boy and taunting him. "Hyunjin you are going to sleep on the couch in basement. Get off. I ain't gonna cuddle with your ass if you are going to be like this. now, tell me what happened while you were working." He huffed and shifted back into a human. "You know your brother Jisung, not my brother? We'll call your brother Jis. Okay?" "Okay...?"