<<ending>>

Jae's note: 

We are going to have a big ass time skip, and in this time skip, you are in an adult body, and you stay like that as you cannot change because of the powers you have along with the others. You guys cannot age as fast and the guys will age even faster than you guys but they are in an adult body also and you can't die unless someone kills you with their own hands. 

6 years later 

"Mommy, Jungmin is bullying me, and daddy is encouraging him!!! Uncle, please help me!!!" I was laughing along with Seongwoo, and turned serious as did he. "Where are they?" I asked Namjoon. He pointed at the edge of the pool where they had their backs facing us. "Let's go get them then." Seongwoo was smirking and we walked towards them. I mind linked with them. "Seongwoo, Namjoon. We will push all they uncles and hyungs and noonas in the water okay?" "Okay let's do it" We just smirked walking over to them. "How dare you encourage your nephew to bully your son?!?!?!" I yelled as I kicked Hyunjin as hard as I can into the pool. "How dare you bully your cousin?!?!?! He's only a baby!!!" Seongwoo yelled. We looked at Namjoon. "Mommy told me to push you aunties and uncles into the pool!!!" He screamed as he pushed them all in. My other son Chenle was helping out also. He jumped in and grabbed Jis. "Uncle I want to push you in again, that was fun!!!" Seongwoo and I were laughing as he pushed him in and then followed suit. Everyone was in the pool this time, and playing around. I then turned towards Seongwoo. We play fought, and I threw him in the pool. I laughed at him, and then everyone turned towards me. The kids were looking at us also. "You know babe, I think you deserve to get wet also, you sent your two sons to push their cousins and aunts and uncles in. Hell, they even pushed a few of them in several times already. Don't you agree that you should get wet also?" Hyunjin was looking at me. "Okay, you and Jungmin deserved it, because you were bullying your son, and encouraging your nephew to bully him. Seongwoo , Jis, Samuel, Heedo, Luhan, and Mark all grabbed a stray kid. They jumped on their backs and pulled them underneath the water with them. They came up struggling for air. "YOU DID WHAT TO MY NEPHEW AND YOU WHAT?!?!?!?" I laughed at them even though the others weren't in the wrong and a few of them were for taking Chenle's toy earlier. "Yea y/n, I think you should get wet. You got that new swimsuit but you've never shown it to Hyunjin...I think you should." I looked at Sarang who was trying to get me killed. I then looked at Mingxia who was married to Changbin now. Their son was actually born before mine was, so... "No can do y/n, you got yourself in this mess." She told me. I sighed and turned around. I ran inside the house, and heard screaming and feet. "Chase y/n!!!" I heard Hyuna yell. I screamed and ran straight to the room. I threw on the swimsuit, and teleported elsewhere. 

I was at the beach, and I smiled

I was at the beach, and I smiled. I ran straight towards the water and started swimming around. I felt like enough time has passed, and I teleported back to the house. I was in the room, and then I teleported to the kid's rooms to see that they were all asleep. I then went and grabbed my speaker and phone. I teleported back to the pool, and started playing 'Bed' by Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. I made sure that the speaker was loud enough for me to hear, and that the playlist was on shuffle. I then slipped into the pool and started swimming. I sang along to the song towards the end and when it changed, I immediately smiled. I love this song. 'Bodak Yellow' by Cardi B was playing. I started singing the song. I got out the pool and walked to the cooler to grab a beer. I popped it open, and started partying. I mind linked with a few high school friends and we had a straight up party as they were wolves also. there was at least 5 of us. They were called NCT 127, Bang Yedam, and GOT7. We were having so much fun. then we saw Red Velvet and Black Pink and told them to join us. We are all friends now, and we were having so much fun. We looked at the time, and everyone had to leave since they were busy. I bid my goodbyes to them, and Taeyong gave me a gift to give Chenle and Namjoon. I smiled at him, and thanked him. The boys really love playing with him and the other 127 members. As mark wasn't partying since he was inside with the others. I gave Taeyong Jisoo's number, and he smiled like little kid and ran off since it was a promise I made to him. I put the box on my chair and went in the pool again and drank my beer slowly as the playlist was still playing. I smiled as I thought how cute it would be for the ship name of those two to be Taesoo, or Yongji, or even Jitae. they would be cute names. The door opened, and I turned my head to everyone except the kids come out. "who were the men that were here?" I turned to Hyunjin and faced him. "They are high school friends, why?" "One of them gave you a gift and smiled, and you smiled back giving him something. What was it?" "when we are at work, I drop the kids off at his dorm, and they babysit for me and they also work for me. Kijung also babysits them. They all live at the dorms we have for them and they all take turns babysitting. I gave Taeyong Jisoo's number. the girls work for us also." "Ahh..is the box for you?" "The kids." Hyunjin grabbed my arm and stood me up. and took my beer out my hand. He drank from it, and looked at my swimsuit. He placed his hands on my waist and I placed mine on his neck. I was definitely shorter than him, so this was a pain in the ass. "thank you for being the love of my life...I love you so much, and I never want to let you go. I love you." After that, Hyunjin and I kissed each other. 

I love the life I have now.