<<seven>>

"WHERE'S THE BABY?!?!?!!" Jisung screamed and I glared at him. He apologized and came to my side after throwing Hyunjin out of the chair. he looked at me shocked and I just laughed at him. "Oppa, you're an uncle now-...wait how did you get here that fast?" He asked and whispered in my ear. 'YOU GUYS WHAT?!?!? GO BACK TO THE HOUSE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!! IT'S A DAMN HONEYMOON!!!" I yelled at him and he smiled slightly. "the others are already back. I am the only one  here because I have to finish up the payment for the staff and the =n make sure that everything is like normal." I looked at him. We looked at the clock and he decided to leave. He kicked Hyunjn's side. 'Ayyy~ look at you. On the floor? My sister is on the bed wanting your comfort and here you are. On the floor. Get up!" Jising said playfully and I laughed. Hyunjin stood up and came next to me again. 

few weeks later

We were back from our honeymoon with Namjoon, and I looked at the empty room we had in the house even though the house has more floors but we stay on the main one. the unnies and I were discussing the baby room, and how it should be while playing with Namjoon. "Hyunjin! Guys come in! You guys have to start working on the baby room." I told them while they all looked at me. ".....HAH?!?!" that was when i instantly stood up,  and ran out the room with Namjoon. Namjoon was laughing since he thought it was a game, and we arrived in the living room, I placd him down on the couch, and Hyunjin came in along with the others. 'baby why us? You guys choose the designs and everything. we do the labor. We never do anything relaxing." he complained while the boys nodded their heads. the unnies rolled their eyes, and I glared at them. "You do the labor? I do the llabor of holding another thing inside my body for almost a year, get periods so I can have a fresh egg in case I want to have another kid (which was true, but I am already pregnant with a second child)." I told him. I stood up, and looked at all of them. "Alright, you boys can take care of the kids, and the unnies and I will go do some "shopping"" I said as they just nodded their heads. We then went back into the room, and we all decided to tease them a little bit and go to the club since we were the ones that were actually in need of a break since our attention were on the kids and how we were going to do the room since we all had different genders of kids and ages. 

Somi: 

Sulli: 

Sulli: