Chapter 10

They took off towards the forest, running as fast as they could to get to the Falcon."I think the Falcon's this way." Then suddenly, they all stopped, because Kylo Ren was right in front of them. He ignited his red lightsaber, "We're not done yet." He said impatiently. Anna ignited her green lightsaber, and Finn held Luke's. "You're a Monster!" Rey screamed. "It's just us now, Han Solo can't save you." Then he hid his side, making the blood drip down into the snow. Rey tried to shoot the gun,but Kylo flew her into a tree with the force.

Finn, saying her name, ran to her, leaving Anna and Kylo Ren alone. She raised her lightsaber, but Kylo put his hand out and she skidded on a sudden icy puddle. She fell to the ice, pressing the button on her lightsaber as she fell. He didn't want to fight her, he thought..... she was weak."I'm NOT weak!" she called after him, as he walked toward Finn, "Finn!" She screamed after him. He turned, and ignited the lightsaber."That lightsaber belongs to me!" Kylo Ren said angrily. " Actually, it belongs to me!" Anna yelled. She managed to stand up just as Kylo Ren burned Finn.

Then the lightsaber went up in the air, she was on solid ground, it flew into her hand. Kylo Ren looked at her with shock and hatred. She ignited both lightsabers, and deflected his hit saying," I defended you to to Han!" "Why would that matter? You just stab me in the back like everyone else!" He said as their lightsabers clashed once again. "Leia made me! What would you have done? Don't say what's right, because we both know that's a huge lie," Anna retorted, her wet and singed hair sticking to her face."Listen, I don't want to fight you,but you're making me!" She said once again, as he tried to hit her,but she ducked, causing the tree to burn.

"I'm not making you do anything, you could easily quit." He said as he chased after her, their lightsabers clashed once more, but this time burning her fingers that held her father's lightsaber. The lightsaber flew and fell onto the snow. She screamed, but held onto the other lightsaber, and kept fighting. She swung the sword at him, causing it clash with his once again. But when they aimed to hit again, he aimed for her shoulder, causing her shirt to burn, leaving a scar on her skin. She stood there shocked as the pain spread throughout her body, then he aimed for her leg, the left one.

The lightsaber clashed with her leg, not from the knee down, but from the thigh down. She proclaimed another shout of pain as she fell to the ground, blood splattering the snow. Her hands found someone else's gloved hands, and the voice whispered in her ear:" I'm sorry." The hands let go, and she closed her eyes full of tears, a splitting headache made it feel as if her skull would crack in two. She fell in and out of consciousness, but she heard Rey and Kylo Ren battling. She knew one thing, Poe was going to say "I told you so." She felt dizzy even though she was on the ground. The next thing she knew Rey was helping her up, she saw the lights of the Falcon. Rey put her arm around her to help her walk to the Falcon. She took steps with her leg with great difficulty, she winced each time. She laid down on two of the seats that were side by side. Her chest heaved as she breathed heavily. She felt the jerk of the ship as they went into hyper drive.

Tears spilled onto her shirt, blood was stained onto her clothes, but she didn't mind. When they landed, Rey helped her up once again and brought her outside. Poe ran to her, and hugged her," You told me so." Anna said as he helped her get to the medical station. "No, you're not dead are you?" He said. She sat down upon the examination table,"I'll be out of here soon ok?" She said smiling for the first time that day. "Ok, I'll be waiting on you." The medical robot gave her a metal leg that looked real,( like Luke's hand, but her leg) then she put on clean, blood free clothes.(below) She walked into the base, just as R2-D2 turned on.

"General Leia," C3PO said, "R2-D2 may contain some much needed good news."Tell me." Leia responded. Anna walked over, her heart beating loudly. Could it be? R2-D2 projected a map with a missing chunk. Then BB-8 beeped loudly to Poe," Alright buddy, hold on," Poe said as he removed the drive and inserted it into BB-8. Then BB-8 projected the missing chunk of the map and inserted it into the hole in R2-D2's projection. It fit perfectly, everyone gasped and marveled at the map,but none as much as Anna. "What! We have it! We have it!" She said hugging Leia and Poe. She jumped up and down, she was going to see her father again."Luke." Leia said with her hand on her heart.

"We can go!" Anna said with the brightest smile she'd ever had. She turned to look at Leia, who nodded. "Rey!" Anna said waving her over. She walked over, confused." Rey, you have to come with me." Rey smiled, and said," Why?" "Because, you found the lightsaber and you can use the force, you deserve to come. My father needs to know who saved the rest of my appendages." Anna said as the two girls started laughing. Anna walked over to Poe. "Bye." She said as she hugged him. "Don't die this time please." He said." I'll do my best." She said smiling as she walked to Leia.

"Anna, give one of these to Rey." She said as she handed Anna a bracelet, no, a tracker.
She strapped the tracker to her wrist and hugged Leia. "Bring your father home." Leia said to Anna as she let go. Anna walked into the Falcon, Rey was already there with Chewie, double checking everything. Anna sat down in a seat behind Rey, she was ready to go. The ship took off, with everyone cheering behind it. They took off into hyper drive, arriving on the blue and green planet. They landed on the small island. Anna's heart beat with anticipation, she was going to see her father again. Anna stood up from her chair, she ran to the door when it opened. Her smile disappeared for a moment when she saw all the stairs,"Really?" She said. Rey ran ahead of her, she was going to give Luke the lightsaber. Anna started up the miles of steps. When she got to the top, Rey was holding the lightsaber out to Luke. It was her father, finally.

I am in the process of editing the book, so don't be surprised if the chapters are MUCH longer than they were originally. And there will be a sequel, it will be called Star Wars Fanfiction: Betrayed . Thank you to everyone who has followed this story so far, so please continue to vote, comment, and follow! Love you guys!!!
This is how I picture Anna Skywalker anime style! Thanks goes to rinmarugames.com!

com!