It started with a stupid hat! (Niall Horan.)

I didn’t think that taking a hat would really be all that big of a deal. I mean common! It’s ONE hat. One of many that I’m sure he owns.  Turns out I was very wrong. Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t put the hat back ever! Even if I could turn back the clock and take it all back.  I wouldn’t because I don’t regret anything that came out of it.

 ~*~

 There are about 20 of us here at my best friend’s house. Her name is Miya and she’s turning 17 today. I’ll be 18 in about 3 months.

 Anyways it’s her birthday and she is having a small get together. Said her parents are surprising her with something huge.

 Let me tell you a little about Miya and I. We aren’t those girls who cry over seeing a celebrity or that scream at the top of our lungs thinking it will make them notice us. It won’t because well we are just two girls out of the million that go to concerts or something.

 We are the type of fans that will clap at the end of a song, maybe scream a little here and there if we REALLY like them. We are able to stay calm and act like they are just regular people. I mean that’s all they are. Regular people that are either:

1.       Attractive.

2.       Able to write a very good song.

3.       Very talented at singing/rapping.

4.       All of the above.

5.       None of the above.

 One Direction happens to be number 4. They are talented, attractive and I’m pretty sure they’ve at least one of their songs? I mean it seems weird that there really are people who deserve to be famous. They do deserve to be famous. I feel bad for Niall often because “directioners” tend to hate on him a lot. This makes no sense to me. I like them all. They make a great group. Their voices sound great together. Life goes on.

 Life did go on until One Direction entered Miya’s living room. The other 20 girls that were invited rushed to them and started to freak out. Most of them cried and I just kind of stood there with Miya. We started to crack up that people make such a huge deal. I get they are amazing. Doesn’t mean you have to go all “OH MI GAWD!” fan girl on them. This is a small place too so…

 We made our way to the front of the crowd. Miya got to actually sit on stage with them while they sang since it was her birthday. Oh and when I say stage I mean a small black blanket that was laid out on the floor that was placed behind a large metal pole and two body guards.

She asked if I could come too and they agreed but I turned it down. I rather not have a bunch of eyes on me. It’s also Miya’s day not mine. I smiled as Harry sang his solo in “What makes you beautiful” to her. Her eye’s got teary and I knew that just made her entire day.

 No one was screaming for Niall. This is weird. You have, “Liam I love you!” and, “Zayn your so sexy!” also, “Louis be mine!” oh and a couple, “Harry please marry me!”

 Not one for Niall though. Whatever they think everyone here is a fan girl. Minus well give Miya a good laugh right?

Big breath... Go!

“Woo! Niall is smexy! I love you!” I began laughing mid-sentence.

 Miya stared at me and then so did Niall. Oh gawd he heard me!

No he didn’t. He just happened to be looking into the crowd and you caught his eye contact. Yeah that’s it. He didn’t hear me over all the other girls. I mean I know I was loud but not that loud!

 Miya started to laugh and Harry looked at her like she was crazy. I started to laugh then I made my way out of the crowd. I walked through the back hall way and into the guest room.

  The room was really weird looking with all their stuff in it. It will be cleared out by the end of the night though.  Her mom offered to let them stay the night. They were up for it but weren’t allowed to. Why would they bring their stuff into here? There is a bunch of teenage girls who would kill for these things.

  They would pay good money for it too! Yes, One Direction’s...

 Shoes, a mirror, a sweater, some gum, a guitar, and… Bingo a hat!

 I picked up the hat and looked at it closely. I think Niall usually wears hats. I like this one though. It’s red and it fits me pretty well. Mine now.

 I smiled and grabbed a piece of gum. Leaving the room satisfied. Now don’t sit there and judge me. I am not stealing. I’ll give it back before they leave tonight. I just kind of want a picture with it. That sounds very fan girly but hey everyone has a band they love right? Well mine is One Direction and Paramore!

 I stuck it in my purse and re-joined the crowd right as One Thing came started to play. I really like Harry’s part. I don’t know why but I do.

 “Shot me out of the sky. You’re my kryptonite. You keep making me weak. Yeah frozen and can’t breathe.” –Harry Styles.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alrighty(: 

This is the extended version of the story! :D 

Chapter two will be posted soon I hope. ^^"