Miya<3?

We sat at some random restaurant and I was between Crystal and Niall. Crystal and I talked softly about her and Zayn since he was right next to her. She would blush lightly then go back to her loud outgoing self. Niall had his arm behind me and the waitress came over to our table. Her eyes widened and I pushed Niall slightly to cover her mouth, “Shh… Stay calm we all know who they are but don’t make a scene! They are regulars here so no need to freak out.”

  She nodded and I sat back down saying sorry for pushing him. She took our orders and handed Harry her number since he is the only single one. I mean Zayn is single but he is basically with Crystal. Louis and Liam have always turned down the numbers because of Danielle and Eleanor. It’s really cute actually.

  She came back and we all began to eat. She looked familiar actually and I can’t figure out why. Whatever doesn’t matter right now. I leaned closer to Crystal, “So has he asked you to be his girlfriend yet?”

  She shook her head, “No and he isn’t going to. He’s scared I’m going to get the same crap as you guys. I told him I can handle it and he would just refuse. I am starting to think that he doesn’t even like me…”

  “Pfft. Zayn not like you? He does trust me he is the one who invited you here not me. I actually haven’t gotten it that bad yet. Then again only America knows and I’m in the UK so I don’t know if they watch Ellen but hey whatever.”

  She smiled and blushed, “I don’t know I just think we are good friends now and my feelings are just pointless.”

  I glanced over at Zayn, “Babe move I gotta talk to Zayn.”

  Niall climbed out of the large booth and so did I. Crystal did to so she could let Zayn out and I pulled him outside. “What is wrong with her?”

  He looked at me confused, “Crystal? Nothing she is great-“

  “Then why aren’t you dating? Niall was worried about the fans but if I can handle them then she can to. Do you like her?” I took a deep breath and waited for the reply.

  He nodded, “Yeah but I can’t get to close to her. What if she does what Perrie did? What if the fans hate her and judge her…”

  I placed my hands on his shoulders and he faced me, “Zayn look. That girl in there really likes you. She doesn’t care about the fans only about you. The fans aren’t that bad to me and I’m younger and an easier target! She isn’t like that and never has been. She won’t hurt you like that. She won’t cheat or well… I can’t promise you that but you need to take a risk.”

  He sighed and pulled me into a hug. I just hugged him back and smiled knowing I just got Crystal a boyfriend.

  We walked inside and Zayn climbed in next to Crystal, I slid in next to him then Niall slid back in. We all finished eating making small talk here and there. Then Louis said something about the video diaries and Niall was cracking up. I turned to Harry, “In the video diaries you are always so quiet. That isn’t you at all!”

  He grinned, “Yeah well I was usually sick or had a sore throat…”

  I laughed and Liam paid for the meal which I tried to protest which didn’t work. Zayn drove here with Crystal so I said my goodbyes to them and hopped into Niall’s car. He held my hand and it rested on his lap. We drove back to his flat and I fell asleep in his arms within 20 minutes after my shower.

  I woke up and Niall was playing with my hair. I smiled and closed my eyes moving closer to him. He kissed my cheek and rolled out of the bed. “Hey come back!” I tried to pout but was still way to tired.