A.N. I'm sorry

Hey guys. I'm sorry this isn't another update. But rather it's bad news. I will not be able to update this story again. I've lost the rhythm of this story. I can't feel it anymore. 

I'm very sorry I know I promised that I won't stop till around July. But I don't know anymore. I couldn't finish this last May because I was going back and forth from my high school to finish all my remedial classes so I can officially graduate (since I was supposed to graduate last March but couldn't get my diploma because of the remedial classes)

I never liked leaving things unfinished but I'm going to college soon. I have considered making fanfics a a huge part of my childhood. It gave me my dream to write my own stories and hoped when I get older to be like inspirational authors like J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan and Cassandra Clare. Though it is a dream that my parents don't support, I am working hard to make it come true. Through my long summer I've been starting on a few story ideas that didn't include fanfics. I've been rather busy with that and practicing my drawing for my future career (that involves my course in college). So I am deeply and truly sorry if you had enjoyed this story and wasn't able to see it finish. I stopped my fanfictional life (as An aWesome Sea Maiden) and start that of Alyce.

I know that some of you might be thinking "What the hellis this bullsh*t she's feeding us all" but Writing fanfics was my childhood and I enjoyed it. But this is me saying I want a change. If you still want to see whatever I am now planning to do you can find my in some sights. I've started a blog in Tumblr, (if you want to ask my questions) and of course there's Wattpad (I am not giving up on my dreams), I'm going to use my penname Alyce Seafire (which I use to almost everything) and I am thinking of making a video book reviews every now and then in youtube so…yeah.

I've had great fun with you guys as AWSM :D Thanks

Alyce