Weekends (Sunday

Chapter 7: Weekends (Sunday)

            After the commotion the day before the gods hoped that no more drama would happen that Sunday. But sadly it was short lived. After the three gods were finished eating lunch, the doorbell rang.

            Hades went to get the door to see Percy, Jason and Nico just waiting at the other side.

            “Hey guys.” Percy said in his usual chipper self. “What are you guys doing this fine Sunday?”

            “Nothing” Hades said. “What are you guys here?”

            “Why is it wrong to have some guy fun with old friends?” Percy asked with a pout Jason laughed while Nico rolled his eyes.

            “The girls are currently what they called ‘part II’ of their sleep over that started last night. Their now staying in Annabeth’s place and invited her to join.” Nico explained “The room started to smell of nail polish and a lot of girl talk.”

            “Ah.”

            “So what do you guys want to do for the rest of the day?” Percy asked “Because I, for one, am not sure what to do.”

            “We could go to the arcade” Nico suggested. “That’s probably the most normal thing that we could do in the weekend.”

            “We haven’t don’t anything normal in a while.”Jason said. “I’m in.”

            “And I know just where to go.” Zeus said with a smile. “Come on.”

~(^_^)~

            Zeus lead everyone to the arcade just around the corner from the school and across the street of the pizza parlor they went to the year before.

            “And you- know where this is how?”

            “My Teenage Rebellion period had some perks.” Zeus said. “I know where the amusement parks near here are and a few camping sites.”

            “And you never told us this because…”

            Zeus shrugged. “It was irrelevant at the moment.”

            “That’s it.” Percy said raising his hand. “Next week we are having a camping trip.”

            “Yeah.” Jason said. “I haven’t been camping in a while.”

            “But now… Let’s have fun.”

OK Guys I am SOO SORRY for this Sorry excuse for a chapter. I was really having a very bad writers block with this story And i have been pretty busy lately catching up requirements also celebrating 2 birthdays one was my dad's and the other is my best friend Ray's.

I have a feeling that thiswont be as long as Back to School but dont worry I'll try to get it to teen chaps :P i need your oppinions desperately Should I write in the POV of the girls (The Demigod's Sleepover)