IN THE MALL!!!!

The gods entered the mall just a few blocks away from the apartment building. Apparently their sisters thought of everything and even made a small list of “what you might need” which included food, school materials and the likes. They brought the list with their sister’s script along with them going to the mall.

            The gods looked at the mall in fascination. The place was filled with stores….and a lot of people. The whole mall itself was no more than three floors. But it was huge.

            “So, what do we do now?” Poseidon asked looking at his watch “It’s now two in the afternoon, we have a few hours to kill unless we eat dinner here.”

            “Well I have never watched a movie here before.” Zeus said “I always wondered how different the entertainment now compared to those eons ago.”

            “Wouldn’t you know?” Poseidon said “God of Drama??”

            Poseidon acted faint like how a damsel of distress would. Zeus smacked his brother at the back of the head while Hades and Poseidon laughed.

            “No, that would by Dionysus.” Zeus said

            “Well, why don’t we go find the movie house in this place?” Hades said “before you two try to tear each other apart”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            They went to the top floor of the mall where the movie house was situated. There were many different movies that were being showed. The gods were too mesmerized to choose. They were looking through the movies one by one when a girl had bumped into them.

            “Oh, I’m so sorry” she said jumping back then stuttered “P…Mark?”

            Sure enough they found a familiar face. The daughter of Apollo now stood in front of them with a shocked look on her face.

            “Hey Ally” Poseidon said the two other gods just watched from behind.

            “I thought you guys were going to be in…Rome” Allison said “especially after all the earthquakes and typhoons that had happened in the area”

            She had a look in her face that said ‘explain now’ and fortunately they were able to read through the lines.

            “Well,” Hades said “We decided we needed a break.”

            “Yeah” Poseidon said “So we’re going to be attending Goode again this year. What’s with the look? Is it really that shocking to see your best friend back in town?”

            Allison laughed. “Well considering what you guys do, yeah it’s kind of shocking.”

            Someone coughed behind Allison and a brown haired girl with startling grey eyes, that were twinkling with mischief.

            “Hey Alli, who’s your friend there.” The girl said.

            “Oh right, Uh, guys this is Dessa, she’s a friend from camp.” Allison said nervously “Dessa, these are Matthew, Mark and Michael Olympia, they were my schoolmates back at Goode.”

            “Nice to meet you” Dessa said her face trying to hide a smirk as she shook Poseidon’s hand, who was closest.

            “You too.”

            “So, what are you doing here?” Allison asked the three gods.

            “Well the last time we were here, we thought that we didn’t have the time to explore around the mall.” Hades said “So here we are. These two wanted to watch a movie.”