Demigod Sleepovers

Chapter 8: Demigod Sleepovers

Allison

            Being a demigod isn’t easy, but being a teenager is even harder. You sometimes have this sudden urge to do something stupid and at the same time you want to do something childish. That then add some sugar and ADHD then you have hell.

            I stared at the ceiling of my room, nothing to do but itching to do something. My guitar string broke and Will offered to fix it. So it’s still at camp under the care of the son of Apollo, my poor guitar. I already filled the last page of my sketch book leaving me with nothing but full papers and a bunch of dulled out sticks of lead.

            “So.” Someone said by the door. I jumped to see Dessa and Piper leaning by the door frame “This is what the daughter of Apollo does in her weekend. I honestly thought it would be a little more exciting.”

            “Really funny Des.” I said then lay back down. “I’m just so bored!”

            “Well we are going to remedy that” Piper piped in her Aphrodite moment. “We’re going to have a sleepover!”

            “A what?”

            “A sleepover, and you are invited.”

            “Do I have a choice in this?”

            “No, let’s go!”

            ~(#-#)~

            Dessa and Piper practically packed my bags for me, which included a lot of those clothes that I wouldn’t dare touch. I tried reasoning with them but they just wouldn’t budge.

            “I have to tell my mom…”

            “Already one step ahead of you.” Piper said. “I asked her on our way here.”

            “Who else are going to be there?”

            “Hazel, Annabeth, and Thalia” Dessa said. “Come on, they’re waiting at the apartment, let’s get this party started!”

            They dragged me back to where I came from, the apartment where the Big Three lived. Piper and Dessa dragged me to the fifth floor where they were going to live for the next few months of the school year. I found Hazel, Annabeth and Thalia already lieing on the floor on a blanket.

            “Hey girls” Piper said “Let’s get this party started!”

            “Hey Aly” Annabeth said as I took a seat beside her“How are you?”

            “Fine” I said “Where’s Percy?”

            “He went home” Annabeth said “They as soon as Piper came to get me for the sleepover, Percy left the room like it was on fire.”

            “That I would love to see” Dessa said sitting down beside me “The Big though Son of Poseidon running away in fear. All because of a sleepover”

            “Nice one”

            Dessa mock bowed “I try”

            “So, Aly, What have you been up to the past few hours?”

            “I was here then I went home, then I was taken hostage and dragged back here”

            “Why?”