Chapter 10

3 months later. (May)
Rose's POV
I sat on couch with James and Roxy, "have you got a name for the baby or is the foster parent naming her?" Roxy asked I shrugs my shoulder, no one haven't found a parent to take the baby away from me, she may had to go orphan, "I don't know." I said, "they still haven't found a parent to take the baby." I added sighs, they just nodded.
"Are you sure, you not changing mind?" James asked I sighs and give him a serious look, I'm serious sure I don't want 'my' baby and I can't be a mother and I couldn't raise her alone.
Suddenly I felt something dripping down my legs, shit! I'm in labour!
"Um.... guys. My water just broken." I said they seem panicked and stand up, "Roxy, tell aunt Hermione and I take her to hospital wings!" James said help me up and we rush to hospital wings.

Hermione's POV
I'm at Harry and Draco's house, I'm just visiting them, Polly love me and Harry and Draco want to see Hugo.
"Mione', you got a letter." Pansy said walk in and hand me a letter as I read it....

Dear Aunt Hermione.
Rose is having a baby! James is taking her to hospital wings now and please come on!
From Roxanna.

"Who is that from?" Harry asked I look at him in shocked, "it from Roxanna." I said, "huh? Why could she write to you for?" Draco asked I sighs and stand up.
"Rose is having a baby." I said they all stood up quickly, "come on!" I said ran outside with Hugo in my arms as other follow me from behind.

Rose's POV
I'm panicked and I know I'm breathing heavily, because it hurt like hell! How come mum never tell me how it felt?!
I know I'm crying and I'm holding James's hand, "it hurts!" I sobbing.
"I know Rosie, just breath in and out." James said argh! I hate this! I hate Aiden for what he did this to me!
"It won't work you know that!" I yelled.
"It will, calm down." James said coos.
I'm screaming in pain and felt like I need to push, "Madam Poppy!" James yelled as she running in to check on me and she told me I'm not ready yet?!
"It hurts! I felt like I need to push!" I yelled at her, she seem scared of me.
Suddenly I heard door burst open, there my mum here, she came to my side, she bought Pansy, Draco, Harry, Hugo and Polly?! Seriously?! Argh!
"It okay, I know it hurt." Mum said.
"There too many people here, may you leave please." Madam Poppy said, Draco, Harry, Hugo and Polly left, Hugo was in Draco's arms and Polly was in Harry arms, Pansy stay here.
"How long she got?" Pansy asked.
"A hour." Madam Poppy said hour?!
"A hour?! Are you kidding me?! It hurt like hell! I'm sure this baby want to come out right now! I felt like I need PUSH!" I yelled at her, everyone stay step in shocked how much mad I am.
"You need to check her again, this seem worse than I through." Mum said thank you! Madam Poppy check on me again.
"She not ready to come out." Madam Poppy said sighs, I can feel boiling inside me, I wish I want to kill her!
"I need different doctor!" I yelled.
"Rose-" Mum said but I interrupt her.
"No! Mum! I'm serious! I need different doctor!" I yelled I will never stop shouting because I'm in pain. Then suddenly I felt sharp pain, making me scream in pain, I kept squeeze James hand all the times.
"She need to push!" Pansy shouts.
"Rose, Rose please stop hurting my hand!" James begging me but I don't care, I squeeze it very harder, he yelp in pain, "she definitely need to push! She killing my hand!" James shouts.
"Okay! Okay! You can push." Madam Poppy said finally! I push harder.
Few moment later, I heard baby cries, I lay back and closed my eyes to rest.
"You did it." I heard mum said I smile.
"Could you like to hold her?" I heard Madam Poppy I shake my head 'no' I don't open my eyes I'm too tired.
"I want to." I heard mum said.

Few hours later.
I woke up to see Uncle Harry, Draco, Hugo, Polly, Albus, Scorpius, Roxanna are here, mum, Pansy and James already here with me, I sit up, they all look at me, "sleepy beauty just woke up." Draco said smile I roll my eyes.
"Shut up." I said growl at him he chuckles, "I'm not afraid of you." He said I roll my eyes again, I watch Mum holding the baby I just given birth to.
"She look so much like Rose." James said, this baby look like me? I can see baby head got ginger hair like mine.
(Picture above) "she so pretty." Pansy said sat next to mum, watching baby.
It look like they already love her, but I can't be a mother, I'm not ready to raise her but maybe they can help me.
"Have you ever hold her?" Draco asked, I shake my head 'no', "do you want to?"
I can feel everyone got eyes on me, waiting for my answer, I shrugs my shoulder but I saw Mum stand up and pass baby to me but I keep arms down and I'm not ready to hold her, "it okay Rose, at least hold her before she leave." Mum said I kept thinking but I still don't want hold her but Mum kinda gently push baby to me as I hold her, Pansy is right, she so pretty, she got brown eyes, she got father's eyes.

Next day.
I woke up morning to see Scorpius holding the baby with Albus next to him, my family went to home yesterday, Albus and Scorpius stay to look after me, "Hey Rose." Albus said.
"Hey." I said sit up, "do you want her?" Scorpius asked I shake my head 'no'.
I watch Scorpius having nice time with baby like they already love each other, Albus just watching them like I do, I see how the baby love him as she playing his fingers and he making crazy and funny faces at her, I laugh as he look at me and smile, I realise I felt something, I start to feel that I love my baby already, she change my life.
"Can I... hold her please?" I asked. Albus and Scorpius seem surprised.