Chapter 14

Two months later.

Hermione's POV

It's been two months since we saved Kaylee's life. It's been two months since Kaylee told us that kids bullied and how they told her that she deserve to die. Right now, it's end of July today.
That also is Kaylee's birthday, she just turned 14 years old like my daughter.
It's been two months since we have adopted Kaylee, that make Pansy and I got four kids now, Kaylee was glad.
(By the way, Hermione, Pansy and their kids live with Harry and Draco at Sirius house because he got big house)

Today, is going to be busy day because it's Kaylee's birthday and also our kids are coming home for summer holiday.
Pansy have told Hailee about Kaylee.
I pick up my 6 months old son in my arms as I walk in kitchen room to find a note, I pick it up and read it...

Gone to get kids with Harry, you overslept so don't worry and by the way, Polly at Cho's in case you worry and see you soon ~ Draco

I sighed then I felt someone kiss my neck I smile and turn round to Pansy.
"Hey babe." She said I kiss her on lip.
"Hey babe." I said with smile face.
"So, why so quiet?" Pansy asked.
"They gone to get kids because we overslept, Polly at Cho's." I said.
"What about Rose and Faye?" She asked, "I think they asleep." I said.
Pansy start to kissing my neck, I chuckles and lightly push her away.
"I got Hugo here." I said lift Hugo up.
"Urgh, when ever we got time by ourselves?" Pansy said making groan.
"Don't blame me, we got kids to look after with." I said laugh and giggles.

~

Rose's POV

I woke up to hear Faye cries, I sighed and got out of bed and pick her up.
"Hey baby, sh." I coos her, I decided I should go in kitchen to get her milk.
I open the door and walk out but I froze and stopped, when I heard moans...

"Babe, Rose is awake." Mum said.

"I don't think she will hear us." Pansy said when I heard gasps from mum.

"Oh god..." mum said sound she is panting and breathing heavily.

Gross! I can't believe they actually do it! Yuck! I quickly walk in kitchen.

Few hours later.

I watched mum and Pansy walk in quickly while doing buttons shirts. I shaking my head and laugh, they look at me confused, "what so funny?" Pansy asked I noticed there white dip on her corner lip, oh god please don't tell me that mum... cum... yuck!
She start to wipe that stuff off her face before I could see it but too late for that, "you really don't think I will hear you?" I asked they froze and look at each other, they blushing and look away from each other and me too.
"Yep, next time. Please be quiet a little more lower and Pansy, wipe that cum off your face before you come in." I said Pansy seem shocked she realise I saw.

Door open, heard kids shouting and screaming sound happy and excited.
"ROSE!" Hailee scream and hug me.
"Hey Hailee." I said laughing.
"Where's my favourite niece?!" Hailee said I pass Faye to her that was next to me, she hugging her and say miss her.
"Where's Kaylee?" Harry asked.
"Probably sleep." Mum said, Kaylee is living with us because she is our step sister now.
"I'm not anymore." Kaylee said.
"Happy Birthday!" We all shouted. 

Moment later.

I was about to go in my room to get change but then I was dragged in different room, Scorpius's bedroom.
"Rose... I know it been long time since we haven't write letters but I... im sorry if I... scare you?" Scorpius said I sighed.
"You didn't scare me, it's just... I was busy with Faye... trying use to being a mum." I said he sighs in relief but then we stare at each other for long time.
Suddenly, he kissed me and I kissed him back, we been like that for few minutes and we pull away for air.
"You know.... we can dating in secret." Scorpius said I nodded and smile.
"Of course." I said he smile and kissed me again for bit before I leave him.