Chapter 20

Harry's POV

We all walk in room 39 that Alice was in, nurse helped Alice turn hair into ponytail then left us, she seem pale.
Draco push wheelchair with Neville on it toward to Alice on left bedside.
Hermione just push wheelchair with Frank on it to Alice right bedside.

Poor them, especially Alice and Luna.
I hope Luna wake up soon because I bet she doesn't know that she's pregnant or about Alice got cancer.
Luna don't deserve to be in coma AND either is Alice I mean I know she not in coma but she don't deserve to be die if they can't make her feel better but they bette be because we aren't lose her too.

~

Next Day

Hermione's POV

Pansy and I arrived at hospital, we want to visit Luna and talk to her. I know she in coma and won't wake up yet but we can talk to her like telling her to fight or come back to world.

Once we arrived there, I heard screaming and shouting in worried.
"Doesn't that sound Neville?" Pansy asked oh my god! I ran to where he is.
He in his wheelchairs, pushing doctors out of way but nurse push his wheelchair to his room and he couldn't dare to go in his room, I began shout, "WHAT ON EARTH GOING ON?!"
They all look at me, probably scared.
"Something happened to Alice." Neville said trying get in Alice's room but nurse blocked him in the way, I sighs.
"What happened?" I asked to doctor.
"She just throw up blood, we are testing on her right away but this your friend won't let me touch her." Doctor said I walk to Neville, "do you want Alice die?" I asked he said no, "then let them help her please." I said he sighs.
"Luna couldn't be happy." Pansy said.
"Fine whatever." Neville said gave up.
I push his wheelchairs in his room with Pansy while doctors go test on Alice.

We waited few hours later. Door open, there doctor walk in with paper and pen in his hands, "is she okay?" I asked, "she not getting any good now." Doctor said shaking his head, "what do you mean she not get any good?" Pansy asked, "her cancer, it's getting worse like she already throw up blood and nose bleed just now." Doctor said.
"What sort of cancer she got?" I asked.
"That what other doctor looking at now and he won't be long." Doctor said.

We waited another hour later.

Doctor walk in with nurse and paper.
"What is it?" I asked sighed, their faces, I could tell this isn't good news.
"It's lungs cancer." Doctor said I gasp.
That sound isn't good, "but there a options, either she get operation or... she die." Doctor said, "is operation safe for her? I mean she very young." I said.
"It is safe for her but you know operation is too risk at her young age." Doctor said, "does this operation will make her feel again?" Pansy asked.
"It's depend on tests." Doctor said.
"Tests?" I asked sound confused.
"I mean after operation and we got to take another test to make sure she is safe and no more cancer again." Doctor said I nodded in understandable.
"Did you hear that?" I said to Neville.
"Yeah." Neville said, "I don't want lose her but please can she have operation." Neville said sound begged to Doctor.
"You realise, you have to pay for it." Doctor said we all nodded, we knows.
"How much?" Pansy asked nervously.
"£500." Doctor said we all said same times, "WHAT?!" Gosh that a lots?!
"How am I suppose get all these money from?" Neville asked to me and Pansy.
"Just take your time, there no need to rush." Doctor said we all look at him.
"But she will die?" I said he sighed.
"She only got few months to live." Doctor said I sighed, I think we can get money on time, I hope. Doctor left.
"We will help you." I said to Neville.
"You don't have to." Neville said.
"Yes we do." Pansy said we smile.