Chapter 21

Next Day

Hermione's POV

I have called everyone that our friends and family to Harry's house because Pansy and I need to tell them about what doctor had told us yesterday. And about money too, they need to help us find money for Alice to get her better.

"Okay, why are we here?" George asked, yes I have called whole friends and family a lots of them.
"It's about Alice." I said they nodded and sat down, waiting for my reply.
"Is it bad? Is she hurt?" Katie asked.
"Well, some of you haven't known that something serious wrong with her." I said, "she got cancer." I added some of them gasps and seem shocked too.
"To get her better that she need a operation but sadly, Neville can't afford to pay for operation." I said sighed.
"How much? I got one question, why are they in muggle world?" Oliver asked, Neville and Luna live in muggle world because they want have normal life without magic, I did thought of same thing but Pansy doesn't like muggle world honestly that why we stay with Harry and Draco.
"They live in muggle world because they want have normal life without magic." I said they nodded understand.
"£500, that what doctor say." Pansy said they gasps, "we called you here because we need your help to help us find money." I said they nodded and stand up same times, "of course, we help." George said Angelina nodded.
There lots of them is helping us which that good.

~

Later afternoon.

Harry and I are going to see Neville. Pansy and Draco had to go work so Cho is look after kids and very lucky she got day off at work, soon kids going Hogwarts tomorrow because tomorrow is 6th September, we already bought thing for Hogwarts yesterday afternoon. Rose is finally back Hogwarts first time, she is taking Faye because she doesn't want to leave her.
Professor McGonagall is okay with that and surprised, Rose got her own room with crib for Faye next to girls dorm room, she very lucky. But to be honestly I'm really worried about Aiden because he is going back Hogwarts too.
James always kept telling me that he will look after Rose and Faye.

We arrived at hospital and find room 34, we walk in to see Neville on bed and a book in his hands. But it not just any books, it's album book. I sat on right bedside while Harry on left side.
"God, I love that picture. I just don't know why I do?" Harry said we laugh.
What he saw is picture of crazy Frank.

"I agree with you." I said laughing.
"So, any change from them?" Harry said change subject, Neville sighed.
"Frank and Alice are okay, they just resting that all but Luna still same, no change from her." Neville said poor Luna, she need to wake up soon.
"Anyway, good news." I said smile.
"What is it?" Neville asked look at me.
"Our friends, all of them. They are helping us find money." I said.
"Really?" Neville said sound happy.
"Yes Neville." I said he smile and look back down to album book, he touch picture of Luna holding baby Alice.