Chapter 3

Rose's POV
I saw a letter with name 'To Rose' I open the letter and read it,

Dear Rose Weasley
Yesterday I just been to doctor and guess what? You gonna a brother! And how is Hogwarts goes? How is Neville? Have your cousin behave themselves? I got something to tell you but you know Pansy Parkinson, we together now, Pansy is my girlfriend. Pansy is writing letter to Hailee too.

From your mother.

I scream in excited and ran out of common room to find Hailee and I found her she seem happy too we ran each other and hug, "oh my god! We gonna be sisters soon!" I said scream.
"I know! We need to get them married!" Hailee said excited.
"And we gonna have a brother!" I said.
"What with screaming about?" Albus said rub his ear walk to us with Scorp.
"My mum having a boy!" I said.
"And she now dating my mum." Hailee said, Albus and Scorp look shocked.
"Are you serious?" Albus asked.
"Yes!" Me and Hailee said same times.
"Oh there is slut." James said laugh I ran away and cries by the lake.
"Rosie!" Hailee said running to me and hug me, Albus arrived with Scorp and sat with us.
"Why could he say those thing if you Gryffindor?" Scorp asked confused.
"I don't want talk about it." I said.
"Is it because of you living with us?" Albus asked I shake my head 'no'.
"Please tell us, we won't tell anyone." Hailee asked worried I sighs.
"No." I said.
"Please." Albus said.
"I slept with Aiden Notts!" I yelled and ran away to go in castle.

Albus's POV
Oh my god! She slept with Aiden Notts?! 15 years old Aiden?! James called her slut because of she slept with Aiden Notts?! I'm gonna kill Aiden!
"Where is Hailee?" I asked.
"She gone after Rose." Scorp said we stood up and ran into the castles.

Hailee's POV
I found Rose on the floor in the bathroom she look like she faint.
"Rosie!" I said try wake her up but she won't, "please Rosie, wake up!" I said.
Someone walk in and it Lily I sighs.
"Lily get someone help!" I shouts and Lily ran to get someone I hope.

Albus's POV
Lily running and bump into me as I help her up since she is my sister, "are you okay?" I asked she shaking her head quickly like something happen.
"I think Rose just faint and I'm going get someone help." Lily said Rose faint? Oh god, I running until I found Rose on floor next to Hailee who trying wake her up, "what happened?" Scorp asked.
"I don't know I just found her like this." Hailee said as Professor McGonagall walk in with Professor Longbottom.
"Oh my!" Professor McGonagall lean down next to Rose and check the pulse.
"Neville, go call Hermione and Ron." She said, I stopped Neville.
"Don't call Ron, they aren't together." I said, Professor McGonagall nodded let Neville know not to call Ron.

We in hospital wings next to Rose bed.
I heard the door burst open, Hermione and Pansy walk in with Harry and Draco, "what happens?" Aunt Hermione said worried.
"We haven't heard from Madam Poppy." Hailee said. Poppy walk in.
"Oh! There lots of you here." Poppy said, Draco and Harry took me and Scorp to leave let the girls stay here.

Hermione's POV
I heard Rose collapse I'm worried about her, Poppy sighs and look sad.
"She faint because she is pregnant." Poppy said I gasp cover my mouth.
"She's pregnant? At 13 years old?!" Pansy said shocked and Hailee is too.
I saw my daughter start to wake up, "sweetie?" I said she look at me confused probably wonder why she in hospital wings, "don't worry, you in hospital wings." I said.
"Why am I here?" Rose asked weak.
"You just faint." I said try not to freak her out if I tell her that she is pregnant she could break down but why could she sleeping someone at 13 and got pregnant.
"Why did I faint? Am I dying?" Rose asked worried I grab her hand.
"No no you not dying, you're pregnant." I said Rose is shocked and breath heavily and quickly I know she going to have panic attack, I hug her, "sh it okay, breath." I said still hugging her and she is sobbing in my arms.
"I'm gonna kill Aiden!" Hailee said, who is Aiden? "Aiden Notts that she slept with." Hailee added, Aiden Notts?! A 15 years old slept with my daughter!
"Rose, why did you had sex?" I asked.
"You too young to have sex at 13." Pansy said next to me with arm round me, "you should until you 18." Rose not said anything but it seem like she hiding something, i grab her hand.
"I know you hiding something." I said.
"He..." Rose try say something but she cries in my arms as I hug her.
"Shh. Tell me." I said stroke her hair.
"He forced me to have sex with him." Rose said sobbing in my arms.
"What?!" Draco said angry I didn't know he was here with Harry and kids.
"How could he?!" Pansy said angry too.
"He gonna pay for what he done." Draco said, "I'm going see Theodore." He said disappear I sighs, Harry disappear to go after Draco.
"Sweetie, stay away from Aiden okay? Just stay with Hailee, Albus and Scorp." I said she nodded.
"I wish I need tell dad something but James called her slut." Albus said.
"He knows she slept with Aiden." Hailee said how could James?! He is her cousin and now he called my daughter a slut! I'm gonna talk to Ginny now, I kiss her forehead.
"We need to go talk to Ginny." I said to Pansy and she nodded as we disappear.

Hailee's POV
"We should talk to Professor McGonagall to see if she allow let you come in Slytherin common room to hang out with us because you need stay away from James." I said.
"What about Aiden?" Albus said.
"We protect her though." Scorp said.
"At least she not alone." Albus said, "she got us." He said at Rose.