24

I smiled as the warmth of Shawn's body hit mine.
"Thank you. I love you so much." He whispered in my ear as my butterflies in my stomach swarmed.
"You're welcome." I blushed as I remembered I was in front of a crowd of girls who admired Shawn as much as I do. I tried pulling away from the hug, but he wouldn't let go
"Shawn let go. You have fans." I whispered in his ear as I let go.
Next was the pictures with him. My stomach was in knots as I waited to take a picture with Aalaya.
"Are you nervous?" She giggled as I just nodded my head.
"Why? You're just seeing Shawn." She continued to giggle as the line slowly progressed.
"I know that I'm seeing Shawn, but it's Shawn." I could barely speak.
"Exactly it's just Shawn. You had classes with him." She smiled
"Yes, and I loved those classes." I grinned also
"You love algebra, choir, and biology?" The smile disappeared from my lips
"No."
"But you did?"
"Yeah, at this school, but not anymore." I looked down
"Why? Did you get a new teacher?"
"Nope."
"But the only thing that really changed is that Shawn won't be there. Wait, do you like Shawn?!" The girls in front of us squealed as they left Shawn.
"Your turn." I shoved Aalaya to Shawn.

Shawn's POV
Aalaya walked up to me with a strange look on her face.
"Well, that's one way to look at your brother." I chuckled as she quickly smiled and hugged me.
"Sorry, Jane is just acting really weird." She said before taking the picture with me.
"What do you mean weird? Is she okay?" I started to panick
"Yeah she's fine. And she's in line." She pointed behind her as my security guard Jake came and told me that there was no one left.
"Jake, are you sure there's no one left?" I was getting worried
"Yeah, there's just a girl in a corner hyperventilating, but she motioned for me to leave. I asked her if she wanted a picture and she shook her head no."
"I'll be right back." I said as I took off to find this girl. I ran out of the little room I was in. I stood in the silence as I listened over my racing heart. I heard the girl as I continued running to her. I found her in the corner sobbing and hyperventilating.
"Hun, are you okay?" I asked trying to be sweet.

Jane's POV
"Hun, are you okay?" I heard Shawn's voice behind me. I nodded my head and put a thumbs up as I continued to sob and hyperventilate. I didn't want to face him because I knew he would freak out. I watched him get onto his knees in my perfreal vision. He put one hand on my shoulder
"What's your name, darling?" I shook my head "No? Why no? Can you speak?" I nodded my head
"Then what's your name? I'm Shawn." He said in a calming tone
"I-I know w-who you are, M-Mendes." I tried catching my breath. He grabbed my legs, which were pulled up to my chest, and turned me to face him. I burried my head into my knees, so he wouldn't know who I was.
"That's a lovely dress you're wearing." He pulled me into a sideways hug as he sat down and put his arm around me.
"Deep breaths in. It'll be okay, hun. Hey where'd you get that dress from because I'd like to buy it for someone." He started pulling my hair out of my face when I didn't answer.
"You're hair reminds me of my best friend." He said while he pulled it towards him
"It even smells like her hair!" He exclaimed as I turned my head away from him
"Y-You smell her h-hair?" I was now only sniffling
"I couldn't help it! She's amazing!" He started getting defensive. He put a finger under my chin as he turned my head towards him. I looked down, but my head was facing him.
"Why won't you look at me? Am I that hideous?" I immediately looked at him
"Of course not!" Shawn's eyes grew wide.
"J-Jane?! Why wouldn't you talk to me? A-Are you o-okay?" His breathing became uneven.
"S-Shawn. Please calm down." I tried to calm him down
"No, I won't calm down! How could you not tell me you were hyperventilating?!" He was becoming frustrated as I started crying again.
"I'm sorry, I just didn't want y-you to see me l-like this and f-freak out!" I cried as he quickly calmed down and pulled me closer to his chest. My cries slowly died down as he held me tighter.
"Why wouldn't you tell me that you hyperventilate?" He asked in a calm tone as he continued to hold me close
"I didn't want you to see me like that." I looked down as he kissed the top of my head.
"Jane."
"Yes?" I turned to look up at him yet I was still close to his chest.
"I need you to know that I would never judge you because you mean the world to me, you're amazing, you're what I think about all the time, you always make me smile, and you make me play to the best of my ability." He said as I searched his eyes for an answer.
"Aww you're so sweet." I said as Jake came back to take him to the stage and I went to my seat.
Shawn put on the whole concert which I enjoyed. The ending was totally unexpected though. Shawn ran back up to the microphone
"If I can have everyone's attention that'd be great." Everyone stopped in their tracks and faced the stage.
"I really like this one girl and I had to ask her something before it's too late. I know I'm a big chicken, but I've decided to ask you right here and now. Jane, will you please come up here?" He said as I slowly made my way up to the stage and Jake helped me from getting attacked.
"Jane, I got you this rose, a-and I need t-to know. W-Will you let it d-die or let it grow?" I could tell he was nervous by the sweat on his forehead and him stuttering.