27

Shawn's abs were warm and smooth to the touch. I sat there with his muscular arms wrapped around me.
"Why do your fans hate me?" I slightly pulled away
"They don't hate you. They're just jealous that I'm yours." He smiled
"You mean that I'm yours?" I asked as he got a look of all seriousness
"No. I'm yours." He pulled me closer and held me tighter. A smile played on my lips.
A knock at the door interrupted us.
"Who could that be?" I looked at Shawn as he started to stand and placed me on the bed. He put on some shorts and a t-shirt.
"Shawn, isn't everyone gone to a meeting?" I asked as he looked at me then told me to stay behind him. He opened the door as I hid behind it.
"Can I help you?" Shawn asked
"Yes, can you tell me if my girlfriend is here?" The guy's voice asked. I know that voice. It can't be him.
"I don't know your girlfriend and she wouldn't be here." Shawn flexed.
"I think you know my girlfriend. Hand her back. Pop star." I slid down the wall as I covered my mouth. I reached for the side of the door, so I wouldn't make a sound. Shawn grabbed my hand.
"Who's over there?" He asked. Did he see my hand?
"No one."
"Well who's hand was that?"
"I think you're blind, dude. Now leave."
"I don't think I will." He stepped forward.
"Dude, back off." Shawn said as he put his hand behind the door and pointed for me to go to our room. I guess Blake saw me because when I turned back he pushed Shawn and yelled
"There she is!"
I ran and hid in our bathroom. I shut and locked the door, then I got in the shower and pulled the curtains across, careful not to be too loud.
After a couple of minutes I heard footsteps and heavy breathing. He was in my room. I backed against the wall and slid down it until I was sitting on the shower floor.
He came to the door and tried to open the door, he jiggled the door knob. He messed with it, then he started knocking on the door. Getting louder, louder, and louder until he was banging on the door and I was crying. It stopped for a few minutes, but I thought I'd wait longer just to make sure. I went to the door and unlocked it. I was met by nothing. Was this all just a dream?
I carefully crept my way to the bedroom door and once I made it I was face to face with a bloody Shawn.
"Babe, what are you doing?" He looked at me with concerned eyes
"Me?! What am I doing?! What are you doing?! You're covered in blood!" I said as I was getting panicked.
"I am?" He looked down at himself "Huh I am."
"Did you kill him?!" I tried looking around him, but it was no use.
"No. He shoved me, so I shoved back. Then he pulled out a pocket knife and started swinging it around. I just pushed him outside and shut and locked the door."
I looked at him "It took you that long?!"
"Yeah, then I went and locked the windows and cut myself on something by the kitchen window." I pulled him into the bathroom and made him take his shirt off, so I could see his wounds. He had several cuts on his forearms and abdomen. I grabbed a washcloth and rummaged the cabinets for bandages.
"What are you doing?" Shawn asked as I turned back to see him holding his side.
"Looking for bandages. Or a first aid kit."
"Oh, they're over there." He pointed to a little white cabinet. I rushed over and grabbed everything that I could.
I ran the washcloth under hot water until I could see steam coming off and felt the burning water.
"Okay, now this might hurt a bit." I said as I stepped closer to him. I put the washcloth on one of his wounds on his abdomen and gently dabbed it.
"Ouch!" He screamed
"I'm sorry. Does it hurt?" I tried to make sure I wasn't being too rough.
"It's so hot!" He yelled as I giggled a bit.
"I know, I'm sorry." I said as I finished cleaning up the rest of his wounds; even his cut lip. He stood up and examined himself in the mirror.
"Do you think I'll need stitches?"
"No, but I'm not a doctor. I think it'll heal all by itself."
"Okay, I hope so. My fans are very observant." He chuckled.
"Yeah, I know." I looked down
"What's the matter, Jane?" He tried looking me in the face.
"Nothing." I sighed
"It's clearly something. Now tell me." I turned my face away.
"You know you can tell me anything. Right?" He asked as I nodded
"Then what's wrong?"
"Nothing." I whispered as he sighed. He lifted my head up with his finger
"Jane." He seemed to search my eyes as tears started to form.
"Shawn, do you actually love me? Or are you just going out with me for publicity?" I asked as I watched as his eyes caught on fire.
"Of course I love you. And where did you hear that from?"
"Andrew and Emily while we were playing hide and seek." Shawn rolled his eyes.
"They wanted me to go out with Camila."
"Camila?" I asked because her name sounded familiar, but from where?
"I know you aren't a huge Fith Harmony fan, but that's the group that she's in."
"Camila. Camila. Camila?"
"She's the nicest one in my opinion." He grinned
"What does she look like?"
"Here I'll show you. We took a picture together the other day." He said as he pulled out his phone.
He showed me a picture of him with a beautiful Latina. She has beautiful long black hair, she is thin, she has a beautiful figure, her makeup is perfect, even her smile is perfect, she is perfect. She is beautiful.