Time and Love

Time was going by, you had many drama practices, many, many, many hang-outs with your friends, volleyball games and a lot of fun. Autumn passed by and Winter came, embracing parts of the world in icy coldness. In the area you lived, it snowed a lot. A year passed by, to welcome another one.

It was a Saturday. You were inside your room, a heater on and wrapped in a blanket. You were listening to music while texting PJ. You two have been talking to each other a lot, he's your best friend after all. Your sister was out working at a restaurant she usually worked at, April was doing.....questionable things with her friends and your parents were out on a business trip. So just to say, you were home alone. Pj then decided to call you so you answered and started chatting with him. You and PJ were getting quite close with each other. He asked if you wanted to go hang out so you replied with a positive answer, hung up, and then started getting ready. You just brushed your hair and let it flow and then changed into warm clothes, since it was quite cold outside.

He would meet you outside of your house, since you guys didn't live very far from each other. Grabbing your phone and earbuds, you were humming some songs. You put on your socks, scarf, and boots then went outside to greet PJ. He smiled at you. "So, where do you want to go?" He asked you. "How about we walk around at the downtown area?" You suggested. He responded positively, held your hand, and teleported you both to the downtown area. Holding hands, you both walked around, sometimes going into shops to look at things. You were just mainly happy that you were with PJ. You walked by some street musicians and then they were playing 'For the Dancing and the Dreaming' on their instruments. You were tapping your foot to the music and then put in 5 dollars in the hat they had for money.

One musician smiled at you and then told the others to pick up the pace. They made the music more lively and then you couldn't help but start dancing. PJ noticed and started dancing with you. People noticed and started gathering around. You and PJ were doing a huge mixture of dances, making very entertaining and fun. The street musicians changed the music to 'Kingdom Dance' from Tangled. The both of you started to do folk dancing and some people joined in too. It was like a small festival!

More people were gathering around and joining in the dance. It really was like a small festival. The folk music continued on and many people were dancing, young and old. The music and dancing continued for roughly 15 minutes. People were filming it and taking pictures and having fun. The musicians then decided to play one last song, which was "I've Been Dreaming of a True Love's Kiss." You and PJ listened started singing it.

Your sister, Spirit was on a small break so she was in the crowd, recording. It was quite cute to be honest. It also fit the characters you were playing in the musical. After the music finished, you, Pj, and the musicians bowed. The crowed clapped and cheered. Pj grabbed your hand and the two of you started walking elsewhere.

Once you got home after the little hang-out, you flopped onto your bed. Lately, you have been thinking more about PJ. Just almost everything about him made your heart beat fast. When Spirit got home, you asked her what this feeling was. Like a doctor, she diagnosed you with the feeling of love. Your only thoughts were 'Oh golly. I've fallen for my best friend.'