Vlogging and Janya baby!

Zoe's POV:
"We are finally home!" I shouted walking through the front door.
It's currently Sunday evening and the weekend has flown by! Alfie drove us back from my parents as he won't let me drive anymore incase I harm the baby.
I explained everything we had been doing this weekend to my vlogging camera.
"He's become so overprotective recently guys" I laughed.
"Are you talking about me again gorgeous" he popped his head through the door.
"Maybe schmalf" I laughed.
He ran over and jumped on the sofa next to me, making me jump. He wrapped his arms round my waist.
"I'm only doing this because I don't want you or the baby to get hurt" he said.
"Aw your so cute" I said.
He laughed, damn he really did own my heart.
"How's our little bubba doing" he asked rubbing my stomach in circular motions.
"Perfect, except our little one won't stop kicking me now guys" I said to my vlog.
"Also we found out the gender yesterday, which is exciting but we are keeping it a secret from you guys, so comment down below what gender you think we are having" I smiled to my camera.
"We are so mean" Alfie said chuckling.
"I know, I know but they love us really" I said.
Alfie's POV:
Both myself and Zoe were getting on with our usual Sunday evening jobs, editing, uploading and answering never ending emails! Until my phone started ringing...
I took my phone out of my pocket to see Jim's name across my screen requesting to face time me. I answered it, calling Zoe in to the room so she could be here too.
"Hey Jim, where are you?" I asked, he didn't look like he was at home.
"Hey Zalfie, well Tan and I are both in the hospital as our baby is about to be born, but we wanted you guys here with us so we called you" Jim said anxiously smiling.
This is what I would be going through in just a few months.
"Oh my gosh this is so exciting!" Zoe squealed.
"Hey T" I said to Tan.
"Hey guys" Tanya said in between deep breaths.
"How's it going?" Zoe asked.
"It's going well, but I've never been in so much pain" Tanya said.
"You can do it T" I said.
"Thanks Alfie" she smiled.
We were midway through a conversation, trying to distract Tanya until the loudest scream escaped Tanya.
Jim instantly rushed over to her, calling the doctors. His phone was placed on the side with Zoe and I watching, I felt so intrigued and proud of them both.
"I need to push" Tanya shouted.
"You can do it tan!!" Zoe shouted.
"One last push" the nurse said.
Tanya gave it all the energy she had left in her, I felt so proud of my friend.
Suddenly you heard tears of their little baby boy, that's right Janya had a little boy.
"Congratulations you two!" both myself and Zoe grinned.
Their little boy was placed in Tanya's arms, and Jim was crying.
"I'm so happy, Alfie you wait until this day comes for you, it's so incredible" Jim cried.
"Aw Jim" Zoe said.
"What are you going to call him?" We asked.
"Caleb Logan" they smiled. (A/N I wanted to name him after caleb from bratayley💗)
"That's such a lovely name" I smiled.
After another hour of talking it was time to hang up.
Zoe's POV:
Little Caleb was so adorable, it made me so excited to be able to hold my baby in four months.
I walked over to Alfie who was stood by the fridge and sighed.
"What's up little one?" He asked placing his arm round me.
"I just want to hold our little girl" I said whilst holding my bump.
"Me too, but think wait that little bit longer and it will be that bit more special" Alfie said.
"Yeah, little Caleb is so cute" I said wrapping my arms around Alfie's waist.
"I know, also I know your tired because all you want is cuddles" Alfie said kissing my cheek.
"Mhm" I said into his chest.
He picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs and tucked me into the bed, I felt like a little child!
"Get a good nights sleep okay beautiful" Alfie said kissing me.
"Can you stay with me and give me a cuddle gorgeous?" I asked him.
"Of course" he smiled.
Alfie climbed into bed next to me, I wrapped my arms around him.
He kissed my head and hugged me back tightly.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you and our little girl so much" he said.
He lent down and kissed my bump which made my heart melt so much, and placed his head on my bump. I played with his soft brown hair and stroked his face.
Man I was so head over heels in love with this man.