Watching our wedding video!

Today was just another normal day, Alfie and I spent the entire day editing more videos to go up. However tonight we both agreed we are going to have some much needed Zalfie time.
We weren't sure what we were going to do yet but I didn't mind what we did, I just wanted to be with Alfie.
Speaking of Alfie, he hadn't come out of the bedroom all day as he'd been working so I went upstairs to see what he was doing.
I opened our bedroom door to see him on the bed scrolling through his twitter feed.
"Hey gorgeous" I said sitting down next to him resting my head on his shoulder.
"Hey Zo, you alright?" he asked kissing my forehead.
"Yeah I'm okay, have you finished editing?" I asked him.
"Yeah I have" he said shutting his laptop.
"What do you want to do tonight?" I said to Alfie whilst rubbing my bump, my stomach was extremely sore today.
"I'm not really in the mood for going out are you?" He asked me.
"Not really, thanks to this one" I said rubbing my bump.
"Aw, Do you want to stay in and just watch something instead?" He asked.
"Yes please!" I said burying head in Alfie's chest.
"Wait you know what arrived the other day don't you?" Alfie said excitedly.
"No?" I said looking confused.
He pulled out a DVD case from his drawer and it was labelled "Our wedding, 01.08.2016"
"No way!! We have to watch this" I said to Alfie.
"Let's do it" he chirped.
We both got into our pyjamas and snuggled together under the duvet.
Watching our wedding video:
" I, Alfred Sidney Deyes take you Zoe Elizabeth Sugg to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, until death do us apart according to gods holy law. In the presence of god I make this vow"
Zoe looked over at Alfie, with tears running down her face. She tightened her grip around Alfie's waist.
"I love you so much" Alfie said.
"I love you too" Zoe said.
Zoe pronounced her vows to Alfie just like he did to her.
"You May kiss the bride" the vicar said to Alfie.
Alfie looked down at Zoe, who was staring at the TV with tears still rolling down her cheeks. He kissed her head and kept secure hold of her bump.
"I'm so emotional!" Zoe said to Alfie.
"Aw your so cute! I want to do it all again" Alfie said.
They continued watching their wedding video until the speeches came which made Zoe even more emotional and even Alfie started to cry to.
"Hello everyone, firstly I'd like to thank you all for joining Alfie and I on our wedding day. Alfie this is for you, when I first met you, you were topless in your hotel room and I mean it wasn't awkward at all haha! It's one of those moments in my life that I wouldn't change for anything. Thank you so much for helping me the last few years through so much. Without you Alfie I'd be broken, I really would. You make me so happy and I couldn't ask for a better man to spend my life with. I'm so excited to have children with you one day and spend everyday with you until I die. Alfie Deyes, you are the best husband in the world and I love you so much. Your amazing and I love you.
After hearing Zoe's speech back, Alfie was in tears.
"It still hits me in the heart, I love you!" Alfie said to Zoe.
"I mean what can I say, I'm so cute!" Zoe laughed.
"Don't tell me you won't cry when you hear my speech back!" Alfie laughed.
Alfie then proceeded to press play so they could watch his speech back.
"Wow, thank you all so much for joining Zoe and I today. Today has definitely been the best day of my life by far . This speech is dedicated to my wife Zoe. Zoe since I met you, I knew I loved you. You bring so much happiness into my life and you give me a reason to wake up every morning. I'm so happy I decided to man up and ask you out because now look where we are. Never did I ever think I'd be marrying the girl of my dreams yet today here we are. I can't wait to start a family with you and spend the rest of my life by your side. Zoe, I love you more than you'll ever understand and I'm so glad your my wife. Here's to our next chapter, together.
Alfie's POV:
Both Zoe and I were so emotional after re watching our wedding video. I hugged Zoe close to me and attached my lips on to hers.
"Definitely the best day of my life by far" I said.
"Me too" Zoe said.
"Now look where we are, we have a little girl on the way" I smiled.
"Our little family" Zoe said.
"Forever and always Zo" I said.
"Always Alfie, always" she kissed me once again.
I loved her so much.
A/N:
This made me so emotional writing it!