Chapter 2-Conflict

After 3 hours of flying, Ash and his team have finally made it to Lumiose City, they flew over it for a while, taking in the view, then they landed by Lumiose Tower. After 15 Minutes of walking they reach the Pokémon Center

Nurse Joy- Hello and welcome to the Pokémon Center! How can I help you?

Ash- Hi we would like to register for The World Masters Tournament. *Hands Nurse Joy the letter*

Nurse Joy- Oh your the new league. Ok Everyone has been registered. Wait your name...*gasp*

Ash then puts a finger to his mouth, gesturing "it will be our little secret"

Nurse Joy- I won't tell but it's good to see you again. Here are your room keys.

Ash- Thanks.Ok you guys go ahead of me, I have to do something with Stoic and Herrick.

Stoic- What do you need us for?

Ash- You'll see

Everyone except Stoic, Herrick, and Ash left to get settled in their rooms, Ash then gestured Both the gyms leaders to follow him. After 5 Minutes of walking they arrive at a pond in the forest.

Ash- This is the perfect place

Herrick- Perfect place for what?

Ash- To give you both this.

Ash then put on Pokeball in Herrick's hand and one  in Stoics hand. They then threw the Pokeball's in the air to reveal Kyurem and Registeel.

Stoic- H-How did you?

Herrick- Yeah these Pokémon are-

Ash- Legendaries, I know. I wanted to give these Pokémon to you to say thanks for helping me build the Sibion League. You two worked day and night building it and have become great Gym leaders. I guess this is my way of saying thanks for your help and thanks for being great friends

Stoic- Thanks Ash. Really we mean it, these Pokémon will surely help us in the tournament.

Herrick- Yeah they will. I think me and Registeel will make quite a bond. Same for Stoic and Kyurem

Stoic- Aye. Now come here you!

Before ash could say anything, he got pulled into a hug from Stoic, most likely breaking his ribs in the process. Then got a noogie from Herrick. Ash then gasped for breath, making Herrick and Stoic laugh. After a bit of talking and playing with their new Pokémon, they walked out of the forest. Then as they were walking, Then someone bumped into Ash. It was...the traitors *dun dun dum*

Max's POV

Max- HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOIN PAL

???- If memory serves you bumped into him! You should apologize, boy.

Max- "Who is this guy?" I wondered. "Might as well find out ."

Also I'm just going to use the normal speech from now on
and use the other speech for Pokémon battles.

"Who are you to tell me what to do ya Fatass!" I shouted. "The names Stoic, ya little shit!" Stoic shouted. "That's Herrick And this Here is Red, the champion of the Sibion Region." I then chucked a little bit. "Champion? You? HA! You don't look like one. In fact I bet I could beat you easily." I boasted.
"I'd choose my next words carefully if I were you, pipsqueak!" Red said to me in a dead tone and a cold gaze. This surprised me a bit, causing me to back off a bit. "Good choice, kid. Good choice." Herrick stated.

My sister and Brock than walked up behind us. "Hey asshole, back off from my little brother or I will beat you to a pu-" Before may could finish, Red gut punched her and kicked her in the face, making her fall to the ground. Then he lifted her up by the collar and looked her dead in the eyes. "You really want to pick a fight?" Red asked "Because if you do, you will NOT like what I will do to you." Red than released May. May backed off and cried a little bit. "Ok let's just all get along." Brock calmly stated. "How bout we settle this with a double battle." "Alright." Red replied. Everyone then started walking to the battlefield behind the Pokémon center, Stoic and Herrick going on one side and May and I going on the other side.